Chee Chee Rodriguez!!

"Huh? Who is this Chee Chee Roriguez character?" I'm sure that's what some of you are thinking. Well, CCR is someone that is very dear to me and also someone that is probably going to kill me once she sees that I have put her all time *favorite* nickname on my blog! I had to do it though. It was the only way I could tell this fabulous blogging community that my sister, Chelsea aka CCR, has decided to start her very own blog!! You have no idea how excited I was when she came to me to discuss the possibilities of blogging. She pondered it for a while, in true CCR fashion, and she probably even made a list of do's and dont's, as most type A's do, but she finally pulled the trigger. Woohoo!

Now Chels and I will probably differ a little on our blogs. I'm the younger (ha!) married sister with a house in the burbs and a dog - basically June Cleaver ;) and she is the single beautiful older sister with a new house in a trendy area, a great job, fabulous life of travel, and always trying out the new fun restaurants! I love hearing about all she has going on and I hope you all will too!



On a side note look how cute this frog is! I found him hiding under our number panel that we have to open our garage. I got him to come out and took several pics of the colorful guy! He had quite the voice on him too. Now bloggies, make like a frog (nice segway, eh?) and leap on over to Chels' new blog: A Girl Like You and give her a warm welcome! She will most definitely appreciate it! She has already been reading up on several blogs that I have in my reader so I'm sure she has visited a few of you already.

Happy Hump Day!!


Lindsey  – (April 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM)  

Aww I love finding cute little frogs!!

Hailey HRH  – (April 29, 2009 at 11:34 AM)  

what a fun little frog! i love that color green.

i am checking out your sisters blog right now!

Dollface  – (April 29, 2009 at 11:37 AM)  

omg.. is that a real frog?! loves it.. xxoo

Jon and Steph  – (April 29, 2009 at 11:53 AM)  

I'm so glad you stopped by! Yes, if you guys get the chance, you HAVE to see Ireland. You'd love it!

That frog is so cute!

Lauren  – (April 29, 2009 at 12:29 PM)  

Chee Chee! I had no idea she went by this name :)

Love the frog picture! I'm impressed with your skills. Are you playing hookie from work????

yours truly...  – (April 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM)  

Anybody with that cool name is definitely a blogging rockstar. Can't wait to check her out!!

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!!

Unknown  – (April 29, 2009 at 1:45 PM)  

I can't remember the last time I saw a frog, let alone a cute one.

Anonymous –   – (April 29, 2009 at 2:02 PM)  

Aw! Cute frog!

Rachel  – (April 29, 2009 at 2:09 PM)  

You are such a good little sister!!!!

Rachel  – (April 29, 2009 at 2:10 PM)  

Oh and I noticed the "Nicole and Aaron" thing awhile back =)...too cute!

The Rest is Still Unwritten  – (April 29, 2009 at 2:42 PM)  

Yay! I'll definitely go say hello! My sister would never do a blog. She did Facebook for like, a day!

Mandy Rose  – (April 29, 2009 at 3:40 PM)  

I just checked out your sisters blog and said hello!

Http://houseofroseblog.com

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (April 29, 2009 at 3:51 PM)  

that is such a cute little frog, and a great pic, i'm impressed! so fun that your sis is starting her own blog=)

Lucky in Love  – (April 29, 2009 at 7:29 PM)  

Yeah for new blog friends!

What a cute frog!? Who would've ever thought I would say that!?

Danielle Moss  – (April 29, 2009 at 8:26 PM)  

That is such a cute frog! Believe it or not, I had two pet frogs back in jr high. :)

I just tagged you on my blog!

Emily  – (April 30, 2009 at 1:22 PM)  

fun for your sister joining blog world:) heading to her blog next:) My hubby loves finding lil frogs:) In destin he found a lot of them:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP