Going to the Chapel...

Beau and I are heading out of town tomorrow to the big D for our friends wedding! We are so excited!! I feel like it was just yesterday that Ali and Mark got engaged and now it's already time for their wedding?!? It happens so fast. Beau and I are both in the wedding! This will be our first one since we've been married. I'm pretty pumped! Lauren and her hubby are also in the wedding. We all go way back so this weekend should be pretty fun! I'm ready to get some time in on the dance floor!! Hopefully Lauren and I can tear it up on the floor like we did for Ali's bachelorette party! Either way it's going to be an awesome weekend! I am so excited for the both of them.

Mark and Ali :)

I've been a little MIA lately. I came down with a nasty sinus cold and have felt like crap except for today. I was freaking out thinking I would be sick this weekend! Thankfully I was given a Z-pack and am now feeling much better. I also wanted to let you all know (so my mom will believe that she raised me right :)) that I have been cooking again!! I LOVE cooking and since our grocery store trips have been few and far between I haven't been able to keep up with my "womanly" duties. It almost gets me mad when I come home and have to warm up some frozen box of junk instead of eating something yummy and homemade. I was tired of it so I took action and went to the store! Someone had to do it. We had enchiladas (momma's recipe..soo good!) Tues night with ground turkey breast and black beans. I was skeptical since I didn't think Beau would go for the whole "healthy" thing and this was my first time using ground turkey, but they were A-MAZ-ING! Last night was pork tenderloin, bakers and asparagus and as for tonight, well I have a roast (gotta give the boy some meat) cookin' away in my crock pot as we speak. I feel all domesticated again!

I hope everyone has been having a fabulous week! It's almost Friday!!



Megan  – (April 23, 2009 at 2:36 PM)  

How fun that you guys are in the wedding together! And yay for home cooked meals! You might need to share some of your recipes! :-) Did you eat your Potbelly's? I had one last cookie before we left DC, since we don't have any here in OK.

Lindsey  – (April 23, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

How fun!! Have a GREAT time!!

Dollface  – (April 23, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

How fun to be in a wedding together... then you can really dance together on the first song. yay! cant wait to see photos, xxoo

Everyday Adventures  – (April 23, 2009 at 3:06 PM)  

Have a great time at the wedding!! Love the colors of your layout!!

Rachel  – (April 23, 2009 at 3:12 PM)  

Have a great weekend!!! You are making me hungry...=)

Lauren  – (April 23, 2009 at 3:16 PM)  

Can't wait to till this weekend, see you in Dallas!!

Kelli  – (April 23, 2009 at 3:19 PM)  

Yay you are heading my direction! I hope you have a fabulous time at the wedding!! I'm glad you are feeling better! Take lots of pictures :)

d.a.r.  – (April 23, 2009 at 3:38 PM)  

Hope you are feeling better!! Have so much fun!

Milltini  – (April 23, 2009 at 4:08 PM)  

Have a fantastic time at the wedding! Take lots of pictures ;-)

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (April 23, 2009 at 4:50 PM)  

have so much fun at the wedding! i'm glad you're feeling better! and awesome job on the cooking, def share your recipes!=)

Lexy  – (April 23, 2009 at 7:58 PM)  

How fun to be in the wedding together (and even more fun that its in Dallas!!) I agree -- I love when people share recipes!

amy (metz) walker  – (April 23, 2009 at 10:08 PM)  

Sorry you've been feeling bad! Zpaks are the best!

The Rest is Still Unwritten  – (April 24, 2009 at 10:19 AM)  

I always use turkey meat, never red meat. Bobby doesn't even notice!

Glad you feel better, have a great time this weekend!

Emily  – (April 24, 2009 at 11:05 AM)  

Glad you are starting to feel better for the weekend:) And yeah for home cooked meals.. love when I have time to cook at home:)Have soo much fun this weekend:)
Dont words to songs just relate somehow.. i can relate words all the time... ur hubby sounds as sweet as mine;)

Unknown  – (April 24, 2009 at 3:03 PM)  

Have fun at the wedding! Sounds like you are feeling better just in time :). Those enchilada's sound delish...any chance you'll share the recipe?

Tara Gibson  – (April 27, 2009 at 2:14 PM)  

hope you had a great time!

girl, i dont know how i do it haha, i crashed this weekend though, it caught up to me! I guess i like staying busy! more reasons to dress up haha Have a great day!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP