Boy are you in trouble!

So, I was at lunch and got this panicked text from Beau. I won't go into details b/c it's probably TMI, but it was something along the lines of a bulldozer backing into a porta potty that he happened to be occupying and "stuff" going everywhere. Now re-reading this it seems like a joke, but you see, he works in construction as a Project Manager so I was assuming he was out visiting a job and the urge hit. And believe me, he ain't picky about where he goes! So I of course start to freak out a little and call his cell and Blackberry and get NO answer! Hmm. I'm thinking he's trying to negotiate some towels from the workers so he can clean up. By the 4th time I call he answers and starts chuckling in the phone.....OMG! Not even going to say what I said to him, because it's not blog appropriate, but I was mad! This is NOT a funny joke mister. You, my friend, are now in the dog house. How's that for funny?!?



Kelli  – (May 1, 2009 at 3:13 PM)  

It's funny but it's not all at the same time! My hubby played a prank on me while he was at work. He thought it was hilarious while I thought it was not so funny..
It happens to the best of us!

In This Wonderful Life  – (May 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM)  

this would have been SO gross!!! haha. Thanks for the sweet comment! look forward to catching up on your blog too!

Dollface  – (May 1, 2009 at 3:27 PM)  

awwww.... hubby jokes... sometimes they think theyre SO funny... ahhh xxoo

Mandy Rose  – (May 1, 2009 at 3:38 PM)  

Oh my...that is hilarious! I love how husbands never know what is truly funny and what is crossing the line!

http://houseofroseblog.com

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (May 1, 2009 at 3:54 PM)  

oh my gosh!!!!=) i would have been freaking out=)

Megan  – (May 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

Omigosh that is so funny! That would have been a sure way to get the dreaded flu :-)

jlc  – (May 1, 2009 at 6:32 PM)  

Hahah!!


Why are men like this??

The Pifer's  – (May 2, 2009 at 1:26 PM)  

HAHA!!!!!! I found your blog through a friend, boy am I glad I did b/c I love it!!!!! :)

yours truly...  – (May 3, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

OH MY GOSH!! It really shouldn't be funny, cruel joke...but I can't stop laughing at this mental image!! LOL!! Oh my!!

gigi  – (May 4, 2009 at 10:56 AM)  

oh my! that sounds like something j would do! lol! i hate it when he does stuff like that! and he LOVES it because of my reactions...i taught him a lesson a couple years ago though...he hasn't tried anything since. ;)

Unknown  – (May 4, 2009 at 12:27 PM)  

That's funny and not funny at the same time! Those are the worst kind of jokes.

Milltini  – (May 4, 2009 at 12:34 PM)  

they really are from mars....

The Golden Years  – (May 4, 2009 at 1:33 PM)  

Oh my goodness I would have died!! What a dirty little trick.. but definitely funny, lol. Thank goodness it didn't really happen!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP