Happy Birthday my Love!

Today is my amazing husbands birthday! I couldn't be more excited to celebrate today. You see, I have a thing with "firsts." First Christmas, Valentine's day, birthdays, etc. Well this is his first birthday as a married man! I know, corny. Since he is turning the big 2-5, I figured I would make a list of 25 things that I love about this man!
  1. he makes me laugh - gotta love a man with a sense of humor
  2. giggle talk - he coined this term back in high school. it's a certain way we talk to each other. love it!
  3. his prayers - he prays every night before we eat dinner and before we go to bed
  4. pet names - he's aarbear (Aaron) and mine is baybay
  5. the way he grabs my hand when we are laying in bed and kisses it and says "goodnight babe"
  6. the mornings when we lay around and snuggle for an extra 5-10 minutes.
  7. how excited he is when he walks through the door every day from work
  8. he's patient - even in Houston traffic!
  9. he loves my family and adores my little sister
  10. he loves our daisy mae more than i would have ever thought
  11. he's my rock, my strength and my provider - i am so thankful for all that he has done for us
  12. he doesn't complain when i hog the t.v. - he has grown to love the shows i love
  13. his faith - he has such a strong faith in God and that is so important to me
  14. he loves going to church and will get upset if we don't make a service
  15. he grills an amazing steak
  16. he's so incredibly sweet - he tells me all the time how beautiful he thinks i am and let's face it, us girls need that!
  17. he works out with me - he hates the 30 day shred too :)
  18. he prefers his cowboy boots over dress shoes which i just adore!
  19. he's super cute and his butt looks awesome in levi's ;)
  20. he is a hard worker and is super dedicated to his job
  21. he takes pride in his home and wants it to look as nice as possible
  22. he's clean! sometimes cleaner than i am....
  23. he has a ton of confidence...sometimes annoying since he thinks he's "the man", ha!
  24. he's a good listener
  25. he loves me more than i ever thought was possible

I love you honey and I am so blessed to call you my husband! Happy Birthday!!

Stephanie  – (April 11, 2009 at 9:38 AM)  

This is such a great post!

Happy Birthday, Beau!

The Golden Years  – (April 11, 2009 at 9:56 AM)  

What a sweet post :)

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (April 11, 2009 at 12:36 PM)  

Awww what a great list! Happy Birthday to your Hubby!

Jane  – (April 11, 2009 at 2:06 PM)  

Oh your hubby sounds like a fantastic catch! Happy Birthday to him!

Kelli  – (April 11, 2009 at 3:53 PM)  

How sweet! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Lucky in Love  – (April 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM)  

That is really sweet! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Liana  – (April 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM)  

you're two sound too cute together!!! i loved each one of those!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP