I foresee soreness in my future

So it appears that I have a date with Jillian in about an hour. I broke down and bought this wonderful DVD at lunch today! I'm pretty pumped about it. Word around blog land is it's pretty intense! Beau is working late tonight...again, so I will have plenty of time to work out, get my butt kicked, pull myself off the floor and shower before he even walks through the door :) I guess it's a 3 day a week workout. I will spend the other 2-3 days on the elliptical because I can't get enough of it. Maybe with the two combined I will be beach ready for our Florida trip in July!! I'll let you all know how I feel tomorrow if I can still type....

Evening ladies!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect...  – (April 2, 2009 at 4:47 PM)  

Let me know how it is! I pretty much just do the treadmill 5 days a week, but I'm looking to mix it up a bit. Have fun!

PreppyGirl  – (April 2, 2009 at 4:49 PM)  

Let me know how that works! I'd like to pick that up next time I'm home..Jillian needs to whip me into bikini-ready shape! Good luck!

Kelli  – (April 2, 2009 at 4:51 PM)  

I LOVE this workout video!! I will admit.. at times I was during the workout I was questioning why I would want to torture myself so, but it's worth it. I've been doing it and you will be EXTREMELY sore tomorrow and for a few days after that, but I saw results on my abs and legs within a week! Good luck!!

Rachel  – (April 2, 2009 at 5:18 PM)  

WOW - you are braver than me!! Jillian scares me =)!! Have fun =)!

Lucky in Love  – (April 2, 2009 at 5:48 PM)  

Good luck...I'm a shredder as well and I think it's a pretty good workout.

Mrs. Nurse  – (April 2, 2009 at 5:50 PM)  

Everyone keeps talking about this dvd so I def. must be missing out, ha! Good luck with the workout :)

Dollface  – (April 2, 2009 at 7:35 PM)  

let me know if it works!! Im always looking for a workout to kick my ass into shape! xoxo

Anonymous –   – (April 2, 2009 at 8:05 PM)  

I have been thinking about doing her stuff,just because I hear she it is tough. no b.s. which i like. let me know how it goes.

bikini season is just around the corner...ugh!!!

Blake's Momma  – (April 2, 2009 at 8:31 PM)  

This video is the reason my legs feel like spaghetti right now. It's a good one! Have to play my own music so it doesn't get redundant every day, but it's gonna make you sore for sure.

The Rest is Still Unwritten  – (April 2, 2009 at 11:49 PM)  

Good luck! Let me know how it is! I'll be joining you in the soreness department. I have a date with Body Bootcamp at 24 tomorrow!!! I'm nervous there will be a bunch of old ladies in there kickin my be-hind!

Danielle Moss  – (April 3, 2009 at 12:17 AM)  

You'll have to let us all know how that goes!

Milltini  – (April 3, 2009 at 8:18 AM)  

Yes, please let me know what you think. I was contemplating picking this up over the weekend!

LyndsAU  – (April 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM)  

I just ordered it too and I can't wait to get it :) hope your 1st shred goes well :)

Kari Beth  – (April 3, 2009 at 10:28 AM)  

i've heard great things about jillian's workout...good luck...she is pretty hardcore!

when are you going to florida? we are also going to florida in july!

Kari Beth  – (April 3, 2009 at 10:40 AM)  

we are going the 11-18th but we are going to the destin area, which i'm pretty sure is aways away from daytona!! that would have been awesome to meet up though :-(

The Blonde Duck  – (April 3, 2009 at 11:49 AM)  

I heard a lot of good things about it!

Sweet Simplicity  – (April 3, 2009 at 12:14 PM)  

I love work out videos. I've heard of a lot of people using this one. Let me know how it goes!

The Golden Years  – (April 3, 2009 at 12:49 PM)  

Hope you survived the workout! I have heard she is intense, too!

Lisa  – (April 3, 2009 at 9:48 PM)  

I def need to know how it goes. Keep us updated.

Darci White  – (April 5, 2009 at 2:50 PM)  

hey there-

just wanted you to know i just tagged you on my blog! seriously though, no pressure to participate....only if you want to!

hope you've had a nice weekend!
darci

Tara Gibson  – (April 6, 2009 at 9:59 AM)  

ok, i am going to go buy this tmrw! I have seen in everywhere in the bloggy world! Let us know how it is!!!

Lindsey  – (April 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM)  

Hope it went well! I started my video Saturday and LOVE it! I'm so sore!

Heather @ Simple Wives  – (April 6, 2009 at 1:28 PM)  

Oh man, I really want to give this a try!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP