Before and After: Doggy Style

I'm doing something I said I wasn't going to do. Oh come on! You didn't really think this post was going to be sexually related did you?? I knew it would draw a few of you here though....I know who you are ;) No shame ladies!

Ok, well I said I wouldn't post a pic of our doodle after she got her hair cut. The shock of it all has finally worn off, so I figured I should share it with you all. I mean I can't keep her hidden forever! I kid, I kid. Beau and I are actually growing quite fond of her short hair. I always knew he liked blondes....

So here it is. Miss Daisy Mae in all her glory. Notice in her "before" shot she has just finished chewing up the rug in our closet! I told her she was going to get it...little did she know she would be heading to the groomers - I think she learned her lesson!

{before}
{after}

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Unfortunately our weather is el crappola here this weekend. We are, however, going to head out in the rain tonight to meet up with some friends for a couple of drinks. I guess we'll throw a little food in there too, why not?

Unknown  – (April 17, 2009 at 2:11 PM)  

that is so cute! she looks great!!! what an adorable dog :)

be sure to swing by and enter the GIVEAWAY this weekend! It is SUPER cute and we are having 2 winners!

yours truly...  – (April 17, 2009 at 2:12 PM)  

This crappy weather is cramping my style!! LOL!

She looks too cute!! I like the short hair!!

Have a great weekend sweet girl!!

Preppy Girl Meets World  – (April 17, 2009 at 2:16 PM)  

Oh wow what a huge change! Have a great weekend and be sure to stop by and enter my giveaway as well.

d.a.r.  – (April 17, 2009 at 2:16 PM)  

Hahahaha you make me laugh. I clicked on your post thinking "what on eeaaarrrth?". She is precious though, very cute!

Lauren  – (April 17, 2009 at 2:32 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren  – (April 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM)  

Wow - I can finally see her eyes!! Haha j/k :)

She looks cute. I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Danielle Moss  – (April 17, 2009 at 2:48 PM)  

Ahh! Love it. What a HUGE difference. She's really cute :)

Dollface  – (April 17, 2009 at 4:42 PM)  

the puppy looks so much better - this weekend we are giving Thunder a bath - xxxooo

JennyLee  – (April 17, 2009 at 9:10 PM)  

I think she looks great!!! Have a great weekend!

Chelsea  – (April 17, 2009 at 11:13 PM)  

Wow, I wonder if her aunty had anything to do with that haircut? :)

Suprise, it's me, I finally have a blog...but it needs help, badly!

Mandy Rose  – (April 17, 2009 at 11:33 PM)  

Dog + new haircut = adorable

LOVE!

http://houseofroseblog.com

Marketing Gurl  – (April 18, 2009 at 1:09 PM)  

When I read this title, I knew I had to read. The dog is super cute! I love it! Hope all is well. Love MG

Lucky in Love  – (April 18, 2009 at 1:55 PM)  

Look at your little sweetie! Well..as least she can see now :)

Rachel  – (April 18, 2009 at 5:47 PM)  

I think she looks sweet!!!! Have a good weekend!!!

Wearing Mascara  – (April 19, 2009 at 1:44 PM)  

LOL love the title!

Also, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,

Julie

Anne  – (April 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM)  

So cute - she looks gorgeous!

Emily  – (April 21, 2009 at 9:52 AM)  

ahhh I love your lil babY;) soo stinking cutes!

amy (metz) walker  – (April 21, 2009 at 7:14 PM)  

Aw, Daisy looks super cute shaved! I'm scared to do that to my labs again...last year the person gave them both monkey-butt! ;-)

Tara Gibson  – (April 22, 2009 at 2:03 PM)  

awww she looks so cute!

ps. i agree about cali girl.. seriously why not critisize perez on his beliefs?!?!

LyndsAU  – (April 23, 2009 at 1:41 PM)  

She is sooo precious! i want one soooo bad! Please help me convince my husband :)

jlc  – (April 26, 2009 at 6:56 PM)  

Awww adorable pooch!!

You have such an adorable blog!!

alyssa  – (May 2, 2009 at 10:28 AM)  

o my word!! that is the cutest dog EVER!!!!!!

Miss M  – (June 15, 2009 at 1:50 PM)  

I saw a picture of your puppy and had to find more pictures! I had a white standard poodle that looks just like yours - we shaved him like that too (much cuter than regular poodle cuts). I'm assuming it's a labradoodle? Precious

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP