Going away

Beau and I are heading out of town this weekend. Tomorrow his brother is graduating from Lackland Air Force Base, so we are heading to San Antonio. We will spend the day there and then we are off to a resort in Austin. Why are we spending the weekend away you ask?? Well, Saturday just so happens to be my handsome Beau's birthday!! He is turning the big 25...yes I married a younger man, but only by a month :) We are also having a pretty big day on Sunday as it's our 1 year anniversary!! Nice date planning, huh ladies? You see, I figured if our wedding day was the day after Beau's birthday then he would never forget! Actually.....it was the one weekend that worked out with all of our vendors. Him never being able to forget it is just an added bonus! So we will spend Friday through Monday soaking up the sun, err rain, depending on the weather. Either way it will be amazing! I'm so excited to spend 3 days away with my husband!! I can't believe it has already been 1 year. I will have a few scheduled posts for this weekend, so keep a look out! We can't go without a post of wedding pics on the anniversary, now can we?? I'll try not to have picture overload, but I can't promise anything!

I'll give you a little taste of what this weekend will (hopefully) be like:

we are staying here:


with these views:
drinking a couple..who am i kidding..several of these:

indulging in this once or twice:

and hopefully paying this spa a visit:

but best of all, I will be there with him....

photo by the one and only AshleyK

I hope you all have a fantastic Easter weekend!!

Emily  – (April 9, 2009 at 9:50 AM)  

Oh Im sooo jealous!! Have soo soo much fun!!! And drink a few of those for me and eat whatever that dessert is.. everyday.. what is that.. i want it.. like now;) Happy Easter:)

Dollface  – (April 9, 2009 at 9:50 AM)  

That looks SO fun... im totally jealous... xxxooo

Lauren  – (April 9, 2009 at 9:52 AM)  

Tell the Beau Happy Birthday and of course Happy (early) Anniversary to you two! It's hard to believe it's already been a year. Can't wait to see pics and hear about your trip when you guys come back!

Ashley Paige  – (April 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM)  

what a sweet picture of you both- so much in love! have a fabulous, wonderful weekend together and Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many, MANY more blessed years! Can't wait to hear all about your weekend when you get back!

Megan  – (April 9, 2009 at 10:22 AM)  

You are going to have such a great time!!! Happy birthday to your hubby! I can't wait to see your wedding pics!

Ms. Amanda Grace  – (April 9, 2009 at 10:56 AM)  

have fun in Lackland <3. my ex ciance gratuated from the AF there. I was surprised how cold it started out and how warm the afternoon got.

then again thats the new york in me..
Have fun!

Anonymous –   – (April 9, 2009 at 10:57 AM)  

I brother graduated in 06 from the Air Base their! Enjoy the ceremonies - it's such a neat and awesome experience!!!! I loved it.

Also, congrats on the one year! My hubs and I have our one year on Monday (the 13th)! How neat!

Rachel  – (April 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM)  

What a fun weekend!! I am so jealous this is the second blog I read where someone is going away!!!! Yall have fun and that last picture is gorgeous!!!!!

Lucky in Love  – (April 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM)  

You two will have so much fun!

Happy Birthday to your husband...and happy anniversary!! The 1st one is super exciting!

Sweet Simplicity  – (April 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM)  

My parents anniversary is the day before my Dad's birthday. I guess my mom was thinking the same thing. haha!

Jill  – (April 9, 2009 at 12:12 PM)  

woo hoo! saturday is my Lovey's birthday too! and we are getting married in 2 weeks. he offered to have our wedding on his bday but i figured 2 weeks difference wouldn't be too difficult to remember. or it shouldn't be at least...:)

have a fun weekend!

Mandy Rose  – (April 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM)  

Complete jealousy!

Have a great time!! Love the pic of you two!

http://houseofroseblog.com

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (April 9, 2009 at 2:49 PM)  

have so much fun!! it sounds GREAT! Happy Birthday to Hubby!

Lindsey  – (April 9, 2009 at 3:25 PM)  

Soooo jealous! Have a blast!

Darci White  – (April 9, 2009 at 7:31 PM)  

is that la cantera? if so, i can vouch for it - very nice & very fun.

have a great trip - happy early anniversary!!!!

Kelli  – (April 9, 2009 at 9:14 PM)  

Oh have fun!! Happy Birthday to you hubby and Happy Anniversary!! :)

The Blonde Duck  – (April 10, 2009 at 4:51 AM)  

I live in SA! How fun! I hope ya'll have a great time down here. :)

Kari Beth  – (April 10, 2009 at 6:01 PM)  

fantastic stay and fantastic picture!
happy easter :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP