The Rue does it again!

Gah! I don't know how they do it but every morning it seems that RueLaLa has something amazing they are selling!! I always get sucked in to their little emails and go on their site to just "browse" their selection and then boom! I get an order confirmation email from them. It all happens so fast I can't even remember clicking the "place order" button. I don't think Beau will be too happy with me....:( He's not a fan of my online shopping, to say the least. It's always a 50/50 chance of it actually fitting or even liking it when I try it on. I've gone through this way too many times and I should have learned my lesson, but when I saw this top, I couldn't resist! It's perfect for me. You see, I have a scar on my right arm from being burned by coffee when I was about 11 months old - another story for another day. It's something I've always been insecure about and I NEVER wear sleeveless out in public because of it. Well this way I can wear sleeveless on my left arm and keep my right arm covered so I don't have to worry about my scar! You see, it's perfect :) At least, that's how I will justify it to the Mr.....


Dollface  – (April 16, 2009 at 11:49 AM)  

I totally went on Rue La La today and saw great sales!! Have you joined gilt.com... sooo good too.. xxxooo

Lucky in Love  – (April 16, 2009 at 1:45 PM)  

What a gorgeous shirt! And it DOES sound perfect for your situation :)

The Rest is Still Unwritten  – (April 16, 2009 at 1:46 PM)  

Cute top! You know, i'm not an online shopper...

Austin looks/sounds like it was a great time! You looked adorable! Congrats again! Oh and we ate our cake 2 days late...Ooops!

Emily  – (April 16, 2009 at 2:13 PM)  

OMG... I can see it on you now.. soo stinking precious:) LOVE IT:)

Milltini  – (April 16, 2009 at 2:25 PM)  

DANG it...how does everyone get stuff on Rue? by the time I go on ther and Gilt group its "sold out" or "in someone else's cart"...it makes my blood boil. probably a good thing though, a blessing in disguise!

Kari Beth  – (April 16, 2009 at 2:37 PM)  

Rue! Evil little thang! Love the top! And, you got it at a great deal :)...awesome purchases like that are always justifiable!!

LyndsAU  – (April 23, 2009 at 1:41 PM)  

Girl, I love that shirt! LOVE IT! You will look FAB!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP