Whew!

It's over and I am a tad sore. It was well worth it though. I'm pretty pumped to keep it up. I'm hoping I don't blow it by eating too much junk food while watching football all day!

Now, I'm off for some good old fashioned Fall cleaning. It's a must! Since Ike blew in, I haven't been able to do as much around here being without electricity for 2 weeks, yep 2!

Happy Saturday!

Marketing Gurl  – (October 4, 2008 at 3:47 PM)  

I love finding new blogs and your looks new...welcome to the highly addictive fun times. Lots of love, MG

Nicole  – (November 3, 2008 at 10:38 PM)  

I have been looking for a simpler blog background for weeks on cutest blog.com and I love yours!!! I have been looking for it can't find the html code anywhere on the site. when did you get it??

I would love to get the html code from you if you don't mind!!!

your blog is great can't wait to keep up with it!!

Nicole

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP