And the winner is.....

I wanted to thank Miss Nina for passing this lovely award along to me! It is my first award in the Blog world and I was so excited to get it. I'm so glad that I have readers and I hope to keep up the posting and fun!

Now I need to pass this little gem along to some others! I love all of my daily reads and these are just a few that I wanted to share the BFF award with:
Team Rudloff (one of my real life BFF's!)

Calling all SP fans!! If you get a chance, go check out Nina's blog today. She is doing an awesome giveaway! There is an ADORABLE pin and the cutest flat card you've ever seen :)

Anonymous –   – (October 14, 2008 at 9:48 AM)  

Congrats on your award... you deserve it!! And, thanks for the shout-out for the giveaway!

Lauren  – (October 14, 2008 at 9:52 AM)  

Thanks Nicky T! Now I just need to figure out how to post this on my blog...

Have a great Tuesday!

Megan  – (October 14, 2008 at 10:07 AM)  

Yay! Awards are fun! Congrats on yours!

Lexy  – (October 14, 2008 at 12:04 PM)  

Thanks so much -- I love your blog and I'm glad to know you like mine too!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP