On my way....

OK, I know most newlyweds can agree when I say that I feel like I have gained a few extra pounds since I've tied the knot. On the honeymoon we both kind of had this idea that "we can eat/drink as much as we want because it's our Honeymoon!" This kind of thinking has now caught up with me and I have finally decided to do something about it. My idea of working out is normally running or doing a few weights. Well, I am heading off to a class this morning called KoreXtreme.....sounds a little intimidating, huh? :) I have tried every excuse to talk myself out of this, but I decided that I need to just do it! Worst of all the class is outside. I know, crazy! I guess they want us to sweat the most pounds out as possible.

So I am on my way to dropping some pounds, or maybe one! (I hope) Wish me luck and I will check in later to tell you all how it went!

Lauren  – (October 4, 2008 at 9:25 AM)  

Good luck! I'm on my way to spinning class this morning - need to shed a few pounds before Cabo. Let me know how it goes!

Blue-Eyed Bride  – (October 4, 2008 at 5:26 PM)  

don't forget to join us for Weight Watchers Wednesdays! it's for anyone, but mostly geared toward newlyweds! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP