Pizzia

Don't you just love it when your hubby gets on your blog and critiques your spelling or grammatical errors? Now, I pride myself in my spelling/grammar skills....I know, weird, but I really do! I have always thought that I was pretty good at that stuff. No, I'm not perfect, and believe me neither is he!
You might be wondering why this is titled "Pizzia" Well, he's the one that spelled "pizza" "pizzia" and no this wasn't on purpose folks! Now I admit, he was a little tipsy at the time, but pizza, REALLY? Isn't that like one of the easier words to spell in the English language? Whatever, I'm not bitter. Let it be known that he wasn't being mean about it but he was laughing, which in my opinion is worse!! Man, now I've gone and made myself hungry!




Love you honey ;)

Stephanie  – (October 9, 2008 at 5:49 PM)  

HAHAAHAHA.

Loves it.

Mr. Newlywed comments on my blog posts trying to defend himself.

Lauren  – (October 9, 2008 at 6:56 PM)  

Haha - We love Aaron but spelling has never been one of his strongest points. By the way, pizzia is in the oven at the Rudloff house :)

Anonymous –   – (October 9, 2008 at 8:30 PM)  

Totally cracked up over this. We are eating "Pizzia" and watching the Philly's!!

Blue-Eyed Bride  – (October 9, 2008 at 9:48 PM)  

hilarious!

now i want some pizzIa! :)

preppy little dress AKA "PLD"  – (October 16, 2008 at 3:36 PM)  

too funny, too bad my blog is full of grammatical errors! ha! ha!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP