Tagged







I have been tagged a couple of times today! This tagging business is pretty exciting :) First tag today was by the precious Ginette over at Nette's Niche. Love her blog! Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP

Here's my list:
  • I pick on my eyelashes. I don't know why; maybe stress, maybe boredom? But it's a horrible habit! They hurt sometimes so I try to find the one lash that is "hurting" and pick it out and then I end up picking out 5!!
  • I love to smell my dogs paws! They remind me of cookies or Doritos or something. Weird, I know! It's always been a joke in our family of how I think our dogs paws smell like cookies. Maybe I need to see an ear, nose & throat doc ;)
  • I sing....a lot! I sing at work, in the shower, while I'm cooking - you name it, I sing it! And I actually think I am really good, haha! I love it when American Idol comes on so I can sing along with the contestants.
  • I have been married for over 6 months and have yet to change my name....gasp! I know, but it's totally not convenient for me and when I don't work, I don't get paid (life of a contractor) so I've put it off. Plus it's hard to change the name you have had for over 24 years. Have no fear, I am changing it tomorrow! YAY
  • My mom is my absolute best friend in the world! We talk an abnormal amount per day. I call her on my way to work, email her and then call her on my way home from work. I love talking to her! She gets me and I love that!
  • I love Ginger Ale. I know it's not that popular, but it's one of my fave drinks, along with sweet tea :)

Tag you're it! (Sorry if this is a repeat for some of you:))

Hollie at All Things in Moddy
Lauren at Life with the Rudy's
Megan at Tales of the Trees
The Mrs. at Simple yet Classic
Rebecca at My Cup Overflows
Kate at Elefantitas Alegres

Next I was tagged by the oh so fun Lyndsey over at All things Fluffy...Fashionable...& Famous

Here are my answers:

Top Four Wishes:
1. To have a perfect marriage
2. To have a job that I get excited about and love doing
3. To be more faithful in my daily walk with God
4. To have a Pottery Barn design consultant come to my house and decorate it each season :)

Four places I want to travel:
1. Greece
2. Europe
3. Ireland (for my hubby:))
4. Maldives

Four careers I want to be involved in:
1. I would love to one day own a side by side boutique. One side has adorable clothes, accessories, stationary, etc. for moms and the other side has chic baby clothes and children's gifts. That way moms can get all their shopping done in one place!
2. I think it would be so much fun to be a personal shopper for the wealthy people!
3. I eventually would like to be a stay at home mommy and wife. I am so jealous when I'm on my lunch break and I see moms out with their kids shopping! I want to be that :)
4. Make jewelry with my momma like we used to! We had a good thing going and then I had to go and get married ;)

Four things I would like God to say to me at the gates of Heaven:
1. "I've been waiting for you!"
2. "I love you and thank you for your faithfulness!"
3. "You are washed of all sin"
4. "Go sit with your family and friends!"

Four people I tag: (Sorry if you've already done this!)
Elizabeth at
No Worries Wynn in Love
Suzette at
Suzette Manen
Newlywed Central
Tara at
Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes

I also received an award from MG at Diet and Fit Chick

The rules are to list 6 things I value and 6 things I don't and then pass this award on to 6 people!

Values:

1. Love
2. Family
3. Faith
4. Honesty
5. Time with my honey
6. Humor

What I do not value:

1. Disrespect
2. Traffic
3. Stupidity
4. My alarm clock :)
5. Bad attitudes
6. Procrastinating (even though I'm very bad about this!)

And I give this tag to:

All of the lovely ladies that I tagged above! Sorry, I'm too lazy to name you all out again but I love your blogs!!
Whew! Now I am tired!! No work tomorrow, but I am in desperate need of some good sleep. Night :)

LyndsAU  – (October 22, 2008 at 9:22 AM)  

Too cute... and PS-I also think my puppies paws smell like Doritos. I swear! that's crazy. when I read that i almost died :)

Hollie  – (October 23, 2008 at 5:52 AM)  

Thanks for the tag!
The Doritos part was hilarious, b/c my dog's are more along the line of Fritos! Seriously.
hahaha

Tara Gibson  – (October 23, 2008 at 9:02 AM)  

lol the doritos made me laugh too... thanks for the award! I will to my tag in a few!: )

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (October 23, 2008 at 1:04 PM)  

I've missed so many posts, I thought I was following you, I am now! :) Love your answers, so much fun! Soo cute and fun!

Nette  – (October 23, 2008 at 6:49 PM)  

Ha,ha! The smelling of dog paws cracks me up! (Although, I don't get the cookie thing...)Died when I saw Hollie's comment b/c Fritos is what I think of too. hee, hee

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP