1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP
Here's my list:
- I pick on my eyelashes. I don't know why; maybe stress, maybe boredom? But it's a horrible habit! They hurt sometimes so I try to find the one lash that is "hurting" and pick it out and then I end up picking out 5!!
- I love to smell my dogs paws! They remind me of cookies or Doritos or something. Weird, I know! It's always been a joke in our family of how I think our dogs paws smell like cookies. Maybe I need to see an ear, nose & throat doc ;)
- I sing....a lot! I sing at work, in the shower, while I'm cooking - you name it, I sing it! And I actually think I am really good, haha! I love it when American Idol comes on so I can sing along with the contestants.
- I have been married for over 6 months and have yet to change my name....gasp! I know, but it's totally not convenient for me and when I don't work, I don't get paid (life of a contractor) so I've put it off. Plus it's hard to change the name you have had for over 24 years. Have no fear, I am changing it tomorrow! YAY
- My mom is my absolute best friend in the world! We talk an abnormal amount per day. I call her on my way to work, email her and then call her on my way home from work. I love talking to her! She gets me and I love that!
- I love Ginger Ale. I know it's not that popular, but it's one of my fave drinks, along with sweet tea :)
Tag you're it! (Sorry if this is a repeat for some of you:))
Hollie at All Things in Moddy
Lauren at Life with the Rudy's
Megan at Tales of the Trees
The Mrs. at Simple yet Classic
Rebecca at My Cup Overflows
Kate at Elefantitas Alegres
Next I was tagged by the oh so fun Lyndsey over at All things Fluffy...Fashionable...& Famous
Here are my answers:
Top Four Wishes:
1. To have a perfect marriage
2. To have a job that I get excited about and love doing
3. To be more faithful in my daily walk with God
4. To have a Pottery Barn design consultant come to my house and decorate it each season :)
Four places I want to travel:
3. Ireland (for my hubby:))
Four careers I want to be involved in:
1. I would love to one day own a side by side boutique. One side has adorable clothes, accessories, stationary, etc. for moms and the other side has chic baby clothes and children's gifts. That way moms can get all their shopping done in one place!
2. I think it would be so much fun to be a personal shopper for the wealthy people!
3. I eventually would like to be a stay at home mommy and wife. I am so jealous when I'm on my lunch break and I see moms out with their kids shopping! I want to be that :)
4. Make jewelry with my momma like we used to! We had a good thing going and then I had to go and get married ;)
Four things I would like God to say to me at the gates of Heaven:
1. "I've been waiting for you!"
2. "I love you and thank you for your faithfulness!"
3. "You are washed of all sin"
4. "Go sit with your family and friends!"
5. Time with my honey
4. My alarm clock :)
6. Procrastinating (even though I'm very bad about this!)