Oh the temptations......

First it was the J. Crew Fall sale email and now this! Sheesh!! I need a second job


The code on the bottom is KSFF08, if you couldn't read it ;)

Mrs. Classic  – (October 23, 2008 at 7:10 PM)  

Wow what a great coupon to have over my birthday! Thanks!!
Also thanks for the tag, I think I had tagged you as well for the same thing before you tagged me.

Kari Beth  – (October 23, 2008 at 9:24 PM)  

your Daisy Mae is PRESH!! My hubs and I have a golden-doodle! She is the sweetest thing ever...and has the greatest little quirks!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (October 23, 2008 at 10:11 PM)  

Including sale items!! Time to go shopping girl!

Kate  – (October 24, 2008 at 10:45 AM)  

mmmmm shopping!

+ TAG! you're it!

Marketing Gurl  – (October 26, 2008 at 4:04 PM)  

Thanks for the comment about missing me...ha ha...I have missed posting too but I have been spending the time connecting with the hubby...you know how that goes...we have been doing date nights and stuff to just reconnect.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP