Stocking Stuffers!

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but Christmas is right around the corner! I know, I'm so excited! So I thought I would list a few of my fave ideas for stocking stuffer. I don't know about you but stocking stuffers have always been kind of a big deal in our family. It was just as exciting to see all the fun goodies that we had in our stockings as it was to see what was under the tree! Here are a few finds that I have fallen in love with:

The first is a soap that I buy every time I go into Anthropology. The brand is Mistral and it's incredible! I love the Wild Blackberry scent. The smell lasts on your skin all day! And it's made with Shea butter so it leaves your skin feeling so soft and yummy! The soaps are $7 at Anthro. I know it's a little high for one bar, but oh so worth it!


Next is the headbands from Lululemon. They are perfect for any workout and they keep the sweat from trickling down your forehead into your eyes....I hate it when that happens! Plus it's a fashionable way of keeping your hair back too. I think these are around $12 and they come in so many cute colors!


Last is a couple of ideas for your lips. It never fails that ever fall/winter my lips become dry and don't look very kissable. The first is a lip exfoliator from Sephora. I love the Philosophy line! And this little guy is perfect. Follow it up with this beauty and you'll be good to go! No more cracked or dry lips for you! I'm sure your hubby will appreciate this one :) Now go enjoy a little "kiss kiss" of your own!



Anonymous –   – (October 10, 2008 at 11:32 AM)  

Great Ideas, thanks! I left something for you on blog btw!

Unknown  – (October 10, 2008 at 11:56 AM)  

We love stocking stuffers too! Thanks for the ideas!

Mrs. Realife  – (October 10, 2008 at 1:17 PM)  

My husband is king (so I've learned) of not knowing what to do for stocking stuffers... These are great tips!

And yes...... I noticed that Christmas is creeping up like a child around the corner ready to scare us!

amy (metz) walker  – (October 10, 2008 at 2:56 PM)  

Cute ideas, but it semi-stresses me to know that Christmas is right around the corner! I haven't started anything yet!!!

Thanks for the kick in the pants, sista! ;-)

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (October 10, 2008 at 10:03 PM)  

That soap looks soo luscious! You are so good, I need to get myself in gear!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP