Oh Happy Day!

Another weekend has come and gone and what a great weekend it was. Today I had to go to get sized for a bridesmaid dress for one of my good friends, Alison, who's getting married next April. I don't know about you, but I tend to dread having someone take my measurements. I always have to go up a few (or 6) sizes in order to fit the ole' girls. So it's a little depressing! Anyways, when that was over, Beau and I went for some cupcakes at Crave.....yeah I know, I'm here complaining about my sizes and then going for cupcakes? The mind of a woman! Now these little babies aren't near as good as Sprinkles cupcakes, but they'll have to do because we have yet to get a Sprinkles here. (So jealous that Dallas has one!) Then we went for some Mexican food....I know! But it's the Mr.'s weakness and I knew that if we went over to a certain place to eat then we were within walking distance of Pottery Barn, my weakness :) After lunch we mosied on over to PB and I bought the remaining plates, mugs and bowls off my registry! YAY See we registered for the Studio collection in cream and sage, got all the cream, but only a few pieces of the sage. Now, we can't have that can we???

OK, now onto this afternoon/evening. We visited a local pumpkin patch and picked us up some doozies! We actually went a little crazy and bought several pumpkins and 2 bails of hay. But it's our first year together as a married couple celebrating Halloween/Fall, so why not? I'm going to go crazy during Christmas! Well, being the good parents we are we brought Daisy along with us. I know this is something parents normally do with their real children, not their dog children, but we're pretty much obsessed with Mrs. D so we had to bring her along! Of course, I took several pics of our girl but this was def the cutest. She's looks so proud on top of her mountain of pumpkins!


Lauren  – (October 5, 2008 at 8:55 PM)  

Sounds like you two (three) had a great day! By the way, your house looks great and your Mrs. D is super cute! Can you come decorate for me now?!?

Blue-Eyed Bride  – (October 5, 2008 at 9:08 PM)  

your baby dog is adorable-- especially in those pumpkins!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (October 5, 2008 at 9:57 PM)  

Sounds like a fun day! We can't wait to go to a pumpkin patch! Super cute pics!

Mojito Maven  – (October 6, 2008 at 4:21 PM)  

LOVE the pumpkin picture. definitely a framer.

LyndsAU  – (October 8, 2008 at 1:12 PM)  

I can't explain how much I want a labradoodle!!! But because I have two Shih Tzus my husband says no! WHY oh WHY not!!! :)

amy (metz) walker  – (October 8, 2008 at 2:10 PM)  

CUTE picture of D with the pumpkins...love it!

Darci White  – (November 22, 2008 at 10:27 AM)  

Hi there-

I stumbled upon your blog from Two Sisters or Nina's blog - I'm not sure which?

Anyway, I'm guessing you live in the Houston area too since you mentioned Crave Cupcakes! I love that little place, but am dying for a Sprinkles too!

Just wanted to say hello & introduce myself! My hubby and I, both in our mid twenties, live in the suburbs, but I work near Uptown Park in the Galleria area.

Love your blog!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP