Welcome!

I want to welcome you all to my new blog! I hope you enjoy. This is my way of giving everyone a little peek into our lives. Everything from my new life as a wife and mother (to Daisy Mae:)) to shopping, family and friends! Let's hope I don't embarrass too many people....

Blue-Eyed Bride  – (October 3, 2008 at 3:29 PM)  

welcome! i'm looking forward to reading your blog!

Lauren  – (October 4, 2008 at 7:46 AM)  

I love the new blog! I'm glad you decided to enter the blog world and I'm looking forward to reading all about the lives of Nicole, Aaron and Daisy!

Mojito Maven  – (October 4, 2008 at 10:55 PM)  

Welcome to blog land! I'm looking forward to reading your stories! Where in Texas are you located?

amy (metz) walker  – (October 5, 2008 at 7:34 PM)  

Just wanted to say welcome to the blogosphere! Two of my favs, Blue Eyed Bride and Mojito Maven have already been here, I see!

Daisy is so cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP