Ding Dong

Hmm, who could that be?? Look through the window and I see a UPS truck...no not the one that MIA sings about in her Paper Planes song. I go take a peek at my doorstep to see what has arrived. "YES" I scream! I bring the box over to the coffee table, parading it around in front of the Mr. He has no clue what's going on and wouldn't understand the excitement even if he did. I rip open the box and what do I find? A pink shoe box, which is totally going to be in eye sight in the ole' closet because it's too cute not to be! I open the box and find these beauties!

These are the softest leather flats I have ever put my little feet into! That being said, make sure you order a half size or whole size down. They are a little looser than I thought and I went a half size down. Anyways, I wanted to share the excitement with the blogger world! I hope you all have a fab weekend :)

Anonymous –   – (October 11, 2008 at 10:49 AM)  

I'm so happy for you! What a nice sat morning surprise.. I l-o-v-e my UPS & FedEx drivers... it's uber-exciting to see their trucks coming up my driveway. Too bad they aren't HOT like the ones in the commercials... you know like the Diet Coke guy or something! Actually now that I think about it... I wouldn't want them to be because most of the time I meet them at the door in my pj's!

Blue-Eyed Bride  – (October 11, 2008 at 11:06 AM)  

i'm so jealous! those shoes are hanging out on my wish list.

Mrs. Buck  – (October 11, 2008 at 1:56 PM)  

those shoes are so cute! UPS deliveries are the best! I'm thinking I need to do a little online shopping myself now!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (October 12, 2008 at 9:40 AM)  

love them! I think I need a pair! Love deliveries, I run to the door like a little kid with a huge smile on my face!

Megan  – (October 13, 2008 at 8:13 PM)  

Woo Hoo! UPS deliveries are the best and those shoes are too cute!

Hollie  – (October 14, 2008 at 6:01 AM)  

I LOVE those! Too cute! And I totally understand what you mean about 'displaying' the cute box in your closet! ha!

Charlie  – (October 16, 2008 at 8:57 PM)  

I am so super jealous of your flats. They look so comfortable, but expensive. In a cool way!! I don't know if I'm even making sense (I'm all schooled out!!!!) Either way, nice work...I love your taste!

Tara Gibson  – (October 17, 2008 at 2:55 PM)  

oh i love getting pkgs!! those are gorgeous!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP