Showery Weekend

It was another wonderful weekend! Beau and I had ourselves a good ol' time at the rodeo. I got to meet all of his coworkers which was fun. It made for a long night, but so worth it! Saturday, my mom and I went to a bridal shower for one of my besties, Alison. Her wedding is on April 25 and we are all so excited! The hostesses did a wonderful job! Everything was so pretty!! I was only able to download the pics of the decorations. I took more of the actual shower, but on a different camera. If you want to see more head on over to miss Lauren's blog. She was able to get more than I did.
{the main table}
{the cupcakes :)}
{more cupcakes! i love this adorable dome!!}

Sunday Beau and I slept in until 10:30! I was so bummed because we missed church and we've really enjoyed the last couple of services. Our pastor does segments that last 4+ weeks and this last segment has been on relationships. It's been so eye opening for us each week, so we didn't want to miss one. I never set an alarm on the weekend because it's VERY rare that I sleep past 8. I don't know what happened to me! We spent the afternoon/evening doing our taxes. Let me tell you, if doing taxes doesn't test your relationship, I don't know what will. I'm not as patient as I'd like to think and Beau kept asking questions that neither one of us had the answer to so it was slightly frustrating. Not to mention the fact that I am self-employed and he is not, so that throws a whole other kink into it all! I miss the days when my mom and dad did this for me - ha! After that we were both a little stressed so Beau opened up some wine and we relaxed a little. It was nice!

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! My grandparents (dad's side) are coming in to town this Thursday and I couldn't be more excited!! My grandma hasn't been feeling the greatest for the last year or so and they weren't able to make it to the wedding so I am so excited for them to come. However, this does mean that I am going to be cleaning like a mad woman again! Can't have a messy house when grandma comes.

Anonymous –   – (March 17, 2009 at 1:47 PM)  

Hello! :)

Lucky in Love  – (March 17, 2009 at 1:51 PM)  

Those cupcakes look delicious! Hope you have a great weekend with your grandparents! So sweet of them to come up!

The Golden Years  – (March 17, 2009 at 1:59 PM)  

Love the shower photos! The cupcakes are adorable :)

Have fun getting ready for Grandma & Grandpa!

d.a.r.  – (March 17, 2009 at 3:29 PM)  

Love the shower pictures, so pretty!

Milltini  – (March 17, 2009 at 5:43 PM)  

are those sprinkles cupcakes that i spy? either way, they look delish!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP