Tornado Warning....

According to AT&T U-verse we are under a T- warning! What??? They just broke into our regularly scheduled broadcast to inform us of this. Currently I am drinking wine, dancing in the kitchen to Lady GaGa "Just Dance" and Beau is in here too. Apparently we need to pay closer attention to our weather!!

P.S. I am deathly terrified of all things tornadic (yes, that's a word!) but I think the wine and miss GaGa have taken my edge off.

Lucky in Love  – (March 25, 2009 at 8:48 PM)  

Sounds like a good combination to me :)

In With the Light  – (March 25, 2009 at 9:32 PM)  

Wow I hope you stay safe and nothing too bad happens! I worked at a high school last spring and we had to have a tornado lock down...that was super scary! Tornados were touching down all around and there was no way for me to call my husband because of no signal. anyway, I also just found your blog and I really like it!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (March 25, 2009 at 9:35 PM)  

I'm laughing because your post is so funny but keep dancing and stay safe =)!!

Emily  – (March 26, 2009 at 12:10 AM)  

New to your blog (thanks, Google Reader for the suggestion) and loving it! Hope you stay safe!!

yours truly...  – (March 26, 2009 at 7:38 AM)  

Aside from the tornado, that sounds like the perfect combination! :)

Hope everything turned out ok!

Unknown  – (March 26, 2009 at 8:19 AM)  

Hope everything turned out OK! Tornadoes are scary. I was at UMD when a tornado touched down on campus. Very scary.

Dollface  – (March 26, 2009 at 9:25 AM)  

have you listened to her song Poker Face? Love it... love her!! xoxo

Emily  – (March 26, 2009 at 10:00 AM)  

ahh ur making me jealous with the wine... :) U guys are too cute.. i love this post! adorable!

With Love from New Orleans  – (March 26, 2009 at 10:32 AM)  

Us too! SCARY! It poured all last night and I was so stressed.. I couldnt sleep! I kept thinking "where would we go?"

Milltini  – (March 26, 2009 at 11:37 AM)  

Yikes! Hope you are safe and sound!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP