It's Rodeo time!

Tonight Beau and I are going to the rodeo. He scored some awesome tickets from his work and I'm pretty pumped because they just so happen to be in a suite. You know what that means: free food and drinks! What I'm not pumped about is that the weather has gone from bad to worse and it's 45 degrees and pouring rain. We'll be there with several of his co-workers so it should be an exciting evening! Let's hope Beau and I don't get too tipsy around the boss-man! That would make for some good stories come Monday, I'm sure!!

I love the rodeo. Clint Black is the singer tonight and I can't wait to watch some bull riding! Hope y'all have an awesome weekend!! Yee-ha!


Lauren  – (March 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM)  

Have fun tonight! I hope you two are going to be sporting your fancy boots!!

Unknown  – (March 13, 2009 at 3:28 PM)  

Ahhhh the suites are such a great way to go, aren't they??!! I love free beer and food...and cowboys...and George Strait!!

Have so much fun!

The Rest is Still Unwritten  – (March 13, 2009 at 4:11 PM)  

Ok. 1) I'm jealous. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rodeo! I wish I could go this year...2) I SO did not realize you were from Houston!

Ok, and for Carolyn, I so got engaged at a George Strait concert...yep. My husband thinks we are so Bud and Sissy!

Mandy Rose  – (March 13, 2009 at 4:35 PM)  

So exciting! My cousin's husband is a professional steer wrestler and he is at a different rodeo every week! Check him out:

http://www.rodeodrivetheshow.com/dane_hanna.html

He is going to be on a reality tv series called Rodeo Drive!

Chic Runner  – (March 13, 2009 at 5:11 PM)  

Have fun. My BF is from rodeo country so we always go when it's at his hometown. :)

jlc  – (March 13, 2009 at 5:34 PM)  

Sounds like a blast!!! I'd love to go someday!! Maybe when I'm living back down south again. :)

Lucky in Love  – (March 13, 2009 at 8:34 PM)  

I've never been to the rodeo!?! Sounds like you're going to have a great time though. I had no idea they had suites there!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (March 14, 2009 at 2:38 PM)  

How fun! Have a great time in the suite, woohoo!

Sweet Simplicity  – (March 14, 2009 at 6:26 PM)  

Theres nothing better than free food and drinks! Have fun!!

Mrs. Ruby  – (March 16, 2009 at 7:31 PM)  

I am so jealous. I want to go to a rodeo! Yee-haw!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP