No pineapple, extra chocolate

That's how I order my banana splits at Sonic. And, I just polished off one of those delicious sundaes! Mmm it was so tasty. And lucky for me, Beau despises bananas like I despise green peas (egh) so I didn't even have to share. Do you know how difficult it was for him to order my banana split with my specific orders of "no pineapple, extra chocolate"? Mind you, I am sitting right next to him in his truck repeating it over and over. He had to ask "what" about 5 times and he still didn't get it right. You wanna know how the first one came out. Banana split WITH pineapple. Goodness gracious child! Men have the hardest time ordering at a drive thru. Either way, it was delicious. I honestly can't believe I ate the whole thing. I feel a little sick right now. I normally don't have that big of a dessert after dinner....especially when trying to lose weight. I don't know what came over me; well I do, her name is Hormones. The craving overtook everything in me that said "No, you don't need it! You will ruin your workout that you just finished!" But when I asked Beau if we could run up to Sonic and get one, he was so quick to accept my request. Little did I know he had his own agenda. Poor Beau hadn't eaten yet. I know, I'm a bad wife. I made myself a sandwich and let him fin for himself. Tonight is fin for yourself night (FFYS) at our house. On these nights we eat leftovers, sandwiches or one of my favorites, cereal! So he got got something out of this ice cream run too. A juicy burger with fries. See he got his dinner and I got my crave for ice cream filled. Perfection!


Well, I'm off to write my birthday thank-you notes! There is a basketball game on tonight and since I am always taking over the TV, I have decided to be nice and hand the remote to hubs. But for the next 2 hours I have to deal with him yelling at the TV. Oh the joys!



Darci White  – (March 4, 2009 at 9:05 PM)  

we do "cereal night" about once a week too!

banana splits are yummy - i love the little ones you can sometimes get at sonic. don't feel to bad, i ate an entire quart of blue bell sherbert on monday. seriously - the whole thing.

Danielle Moss  – (March 4, 2009 at 9:07 PM)  

I have never been to sonic. And I have never had a banana split. Weird, huh?

B  – (March 4, 2009 at 9:07 PM)  

Haha! My boyfriend is the WORST at ordering for me at the drive-thru. Usually I wind up getting so frustrated I just lean over and have to shout across the car and order it myself!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy  – (March 4, 2009 at 9:17 PM)  

Oh man that looks good! I've never had that before.

Mrs. Nurse  – (March 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM)  

I get no chocolate and extra pineapple and stawberry..we are oppisite!

The Blonde Duck  – (March 5, 2009 at 6:16 AM)  

We do scrounge dinners once a twice a week. Ben usually eats gobs of pb and cinnamin toast!

Lucky in Love  – (March 5, 2009 at 12:33 PM)  

I love Sonic!! Good for you :)

We have "find your own days" at our house :)

Unknown  – (March 5, 2009 at 3:37 PM)  

I used to order it without the pineapple too. As far as I'm concerned, it belongs in fruit salad, not my banana split. Glad you enjoyed :)

The Dunaway's  – (May 11, 2009 at 2:00 PM)  

I love when they have the jr banana splits for .99 and i get them with only pineapple..I can't stand all those flavors mixed together!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP