Time to suit up!

With all the pool time I had this past weekend it reminded me of how old my swimsuits are! I bought one suit last summer for our honeymoon and that was it...I know, pathetic! I am always in search of the perfect suit. It's a bit of a challenge in order to find ones that will fit me and the girls. You have to do the mix n' match thing and each piece ends up running $60-70. I can't remember the last time I have paid under $100 for a suit. Simply ridiculous! It's amazing how they hike up the prices for some measly underwire in a bikini top!! Well I found a suit online (I know what you're thinking "you ordered a swimsuit online??") and I think it's going to be perfect. Plus, it was on sale. YES! This particular designer (Freya) specializes in making suits to fit anyone from a AA to a HH. If you want to take a look for yourself go here! Without further adieu, here is the infamous swimsuit. Some say it looks like a Bond girl suit. I hope it makes my stomach look like this :) I guess that would make it a miracle suit? Not happening!

Happy Hump Day!!

Dollface  – (March 25, 2009 at 10:40 AM)  

I have found that Milly has super cute bathing suits and so does VIX. Shoshanna is always sweet as well. But a good J-crew is always basic and amazing on!! xoxo

yours truly...  – (March 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM)  

Love the bathing suit!! This site might just be my saving grace!!

Tara Gibson  – (March 25, 2009 at 1:24 PM)  

it is so silly how much they charge for swimsuits! I love targets selection!

The Blonde Duck  – (March 25, 2009 at 2:36 PM)  

I'm so glad you posted this. I haven't been able to find a bikini in three years! I was literally tying the back of my old one in a knot--so tacky!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (March 25, 2009 at 5:34 PM)  

oh i don't even want to think of wearing a bathing suit, haha! it is definitely so hard to find the perfect suit! =) I'll have to check the site out :)

Gwen  – (March 25, 2009 at 7:43 PM)  

I am going to have to check out that company!!! I have a hard to fit bust size. :) Love your suit too!!! SUPER CUTE!! XOXO

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP