Dear Builder,

I would really appreciate it if you could be as speedy as possible on the new house that you are building basically right in our backyard. You see, I have a dog, who some would call a wuss, that just recently got over her fear of the grill on the back patio, and then you have to go and throw up a house! She is once again terrified to go potty outside. Bless her heart! The hammers, yelling and lovely Tejano music are scaring her to the point of the shakes! I know, she has a problem, but when she doesn't go potty outside, guess where she goes???? Yep, in the house! This leads to a problem in the mornings for me. Between the pleading, coercing, which leads to yelling and cleaning up pee I have been late to work the past 3 days now! It's maddening I tell ya!

So I would appreciate it tremendously if you would hurry and maybe not build anymore houses until she's grown out of this frantic stage. Thanks!

Unhappy wussy-dog owner.

Gwen  – (March 5, 2009 at 9:24 AM)  

Poor doggie. They should be more respectful of her potty place. Mean old builders. Hopefully they will be finished soon and in turn save your carpets. How frustrating. :)

USCEmily  – (March 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM)  

Poor pup! I'm sure that is annoying!! Could you let her out in the front yard? Just a thought!

Anonymous –   – (March 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM)  

I am sorry, i know this is suppose to be a 'aww poor pup' moment and 'aww poor owner' moment, but I can not help but smile at this post:) Sorry girl....

Lucky in Love  – (March 5, 2009 at 12:50 PM)  

Aw..your poor puppy! I hope they finish soon :)

PreppyGirl  – (March 5, 2009 at 1:11 PM)  

Poor puppy! Hope things get better over there soon!

Mandy Rose  – (March 5, 2009 at 1:27 PM)  

That really cracked me up! Your poor puppy!! Dogs can be very high maintenance, but so well worth it!

Unknown  – (March 5, 2009 at 3:40 PM)  

We dog sit for the in-laws often and their little Coco is terrified of everything outside our building. She starts shaking the minute the leash is on...it's so sad. I can totally relate (although not on an ongoing basis).

Darci White  – (March 5, 2009 at 6:50 PM)  

Poor puppy! Mine (Rose) has the exact same issue.

If we put anything new in the backyard (sprinkler, lawn chair, etc.) she is terrified of it for weeks. We had a generator out there for a week after the hurricane and I kid you not - she has just now gotten to the point where she will go outside without me. It was a little bit cute and a lot annoying.

Hurry up, stupid builder!

Anonymous –   – (March 6, 2009 at 11:19 AM)  

Thank you for the sweet comment, I also LOVE my bff's nursery. :)

As for your dog...my Roxie is exactly the same way! She's afraid of all loud noises and just this morning was running away from the grill cover as it was blowing in the wind! haha!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars  – (March 6, 2009 at 12:00 PM)  

Hahaha, my pup is terrified if anything is on the porch - package, phonebook, plant... I know the feeling!

Shauna  – (March 8, 2009 at 8:45 PM)  

I am new here! What an awesome blog! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Kelli  – (March 8, 2009 at 8:53 PM)  

I'm new here and i think your blog is so cute! Your poor puppy! Hopefully he will get past all of this soon.

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (March 8, 2009 at 9:10 PM)  

Aww poor you and poor puppy! Build man build!

Kari Beth  – (March 9, 2009 at 9:33 AM)  

omgoodness nicole...my little peach is scared of everything too! its just the funniest thing i've ever seen. it must be the poodle in them...i don't know what else it could be!

Lindsey  – (March 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM)  

Aw poor pup! Hope they finish soon!

The Blonde Duck  – (March 9, 2009 at 1:18 PM)  

Ugh! I hate builders behind you. Ours just got done and not only did they block our view of the Hill Country, but they built a lot of houses no one lives in with overgrown yards! Tacky, much?

Emily  – (March 10, 2009 at 12:03 PM)  

ahhh poor wittle doggie!! No fun for the pup or you!! my daisy is kind of a wuss when it comes to certain things as well!

Ms. Amanda Grace  – (March 11, 2009 at 12:21 AM)  

This is too cute! I stumbled across your blog, and I'm subscribing. Super cute!

gigi  – (April 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM)  

hi there! i LOVE reading your blog! stop by mine anytime! talk soon~
gigi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP