Aint life grand.....

I had the best time while my grandparents were here this weekend! The weather was perfect, we indulged in tons of yummy food and just relaxed. My parents have quite the backyard set up and we spent the entire weekend back there lounging. I was in desperate need of some pool time. It was such a great break from work! I took off Friday and Monday and let me tell you, it was so hard to get up this morning for work. I woke up early every day that I was off, but it didn't matter because I wasn't waking up to go to work. It makes it easier somehow. I was sad to see my grandparents go, but like they say, all good things must come to an end. Anyways, here are a few pics from the weekend. I believe I took around 300 (yikes!), but I will just show you a couple.

{my beautiful, tan little sister G}

Unknown  – (March 25, 2009 at 7:40 AM)  

ahhh, that looks HEAVENLY! it's cold and rainy here. :/

Lucky in Love  – (March 25, 2009 at 8:28 AM)  

Beautiful!! What a great place to spend the weekend :)

LyndsAU  – (March 25, 2009 at 8:29 AM)  

I NEED to be in that pool now :)

Dollface  – (March 25, 2009 at 8:42 AM)  

wow.... that looks so amazing!! I want to be swimming and tanning. I love NYC but hate when its cold here. I will just continue to wear my tights and uggs.... enjoy!! xoxo

Rachel  – (March 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM)  

Can I come have Spring Break with your parents =)?

Mandy Rose  – (March 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM)  

AWWWW I want it to be summer!!! That pool is so inviting!

jlc  – (March 29, 2009 at 7:14 PM)  

Awww ur sis is too cute for words!! I can't wait to take trips to the pool!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP