Sisterly Love

{Sister and me}

Yes, there is another birthday in my family! Today is my fabulous big sister's 26th birthday!! I can't believe she is 4 years away from 30. HA! She took the day off of work and my mom met her for a yummy steak lunch. Sounds like fun to me! She also just returned from the Grand Cayman islands with one of her girlfriends for a little birthday treat! Jealous? Why, yes I am! I'm sad I'm missing out on the festivities tonight (momma's homemade tacos, all the fixins and some chocolate mousse to boot!) to help her celebrate! Being the big sis, I always looked up to her. She was kind of like my role model. She was taller and always had the cute clothes that she rarely let me borrow because she was worried I would spill something on one of her new shirts :) I was pretty notorious for spilling a drink or chocolate down the front of my tops! However, I do remember sneaking some of her clothes out of her closet when she wasn't looking and then so carefully putting them back - HA! She was what I wanted to be when I "grew up" and still is. She's an independent, beautiful and oh so sweet sister. I love her to death!

Happy Birthday Chee!! I miss you and I hope you have a fabulous birthday!! Can't wait to help you celebrate this weekend!


Lauren  – (February 17, 2009 at 4:17 PM)  

Happy Birthday Chelsea! I love the picture of you two - you guys look great!!

Lucky in Love  – (February 17, 2009 at 6:55 PM)  

Yeah to sisters! So nice to hear about your wonderful relationship with her :)

Anonymous –   – (February 18, 2009 at 10:31 AM)  

Gotta love big sisters!!! So grand cayman island jealous:)

Unknown  – (February 18, 2009 at 1:42 PM)  

You are both so gorgeous! Good genes in your family!

Elizabeth  – (February 18, 2009 at 2:21 PM)  

So sweet! There is nothing more special your relationship with your sister. (I am the oldest of 3 girls) :)

Darci White  – (February 18, 2009 at 9:26 PM)  

Happy Birthday to your Sis!


And to answer your question, yes....my hubby builds custom homes and I work for a multi-family developer who builds and manages high end lofts and apartments.

I do a ton of different things....usually 1/2 property management & 1/2 development/new construction. Lots of fun - mostly! And it is nice that we both know what the other one is talking about. However, he's a lot more knowledgable on the construction end that me. But, I can hold my own. :-) Have a good night. Sorry I just wrote a novel.

Jenn  – (February 19, 2009 at 7:53 AM)  

AAhhh what a nice post about your big sis! Happy Birthday to her!!

Emily  – (February 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM)  

ahhh great pic of you and your sister:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP