Hmm....

At this very moment, as I type this out, Beau is singing at the top of his lungs "We shall be free" by Garth Brooks while in the bathroom. Yes, this song is about 10 years old. I'm cracking up because his voice can go higher than mine! It's moments like these when I really thank God for my Ipod so I can tune him out ;) HA I love my high pitched singing man!

Lucky in Love  – (February 20, 2009 at 5:30 AM)  

That's hilarious! Sometimes I hear Matt singing in the shower...and I know he thinks I can't hear him... :) It cracks me up.

Mrs. Hibit  – (February 20, 2009 at 9:04 AM)  

I get chills every time I hear "We Shall be Free." Double Live is one of the greatest albums ever.
I doubt it'd have the same effect coming from a husband in the bathroom, though!

Newlywed Next Door  – (February 20, 2009 at 10:46 AM)  

That's cute! I'm definitely the one who's singing all the time in our house. My hubby can't really carry a tune -- in fact in church I think he just mouths the words during the songs.

Emily  – (February 20, 2009 at 11:13 AM)  

Sooo cute:) Ryan does this kind of stuff all the time.. sometimes tho.. I have to tell him.. new song:) Love your invites and lil advice cards for your shower! way cute:)

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (February 20, 2009 at 11:43 AM)  

I love moments like that! Hubby loves to sing random songs and completely make up new words too, it cracks me up!

Elizabeth  – (February 20, 2009 at 1:48 PM)  

That's too funny! My husband loves to make up words to songs all the time too!

Christi  – (February 21, 2009 at 4:35 PM)  

i love when my husband does that!!!

Jenn  – (February 24, 2009 at 9:10 AM)  

Absolutly hilarious, a singing potty!

The Blonde Duck  – (February 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM)  

Popped in to say hi. My husband sings John Mayer songs in funny voices while he works on the computer! It cracks me up.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP