Catch up!

First off, I want to say thank you all for your sweet comments about the shower we hosted and the well wishes for Beau! You girls are the best! Next, I am going to play catch up with some awards and tags that I have received. Things have been super crazy the last couple of weeks and I am just now getting to them. I received the Sweet Lemony award from Missy at Missy in Pink. I love reading her blog and seeing all of her fun wedding plans! She is super cute and such a sweet and fun girl!! Thanks Missy! Now since I'm at work, I have to make this quick, so I'm breaking the rules...sorry!!
Next I was tagged by the Fabulous :) Danielle, at Well, that's just fabulous for the bag tag! Danielle's blog is so cute!! She designed it herself! Here are the rules (which once again I will be breaking)

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) Say how much it costs. This is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, do tell.

3) Tag some friends.

So here is the bag that I have been carrying for way too long!! This is not my picture or my exact bag. I found the pic of it on Ebay. Since I don't have my camera here at the office this will have to do! It's from Banana and I love it. Mine is actually the momma version of this one! It's huge!! It's often mistaken for luggage. Oh well. I love it! Oh and it's black. I think this one in the pic is brown. And I believe I paid a little under $300 for it. Maybe around $280.

Happy Friday everyone!! I think today might be a multiple post day!! (MPD) There is lots of exciting things going on this weekend!

Lucky in Love  – (February 27, 2009 at 12:34 PM)  

Super cute bag!

Congrats on your award. You deserve it!

Mrs. Nurse  – (February 27, 2009 at 2:30 PM)  

I love that bag! HAve a great weekend!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP