HOT

So I was talking to Beau over g-chat and he was asking me if I had blogged today. You see, he's very interested in my blog. It's not the fact that it's Friday and he's bored at work ;) I told him I hadn't because I couldn't come up with anything new/fun. This is when he said and I quote "blog about how hot i am." Wow, conceded much? So I thought I would give this a try. I'm sure he will be completely embarrassed, but he's the one that came up with this idea. And of course, there are pictures to go along with it!


Reasons why I think Beau is hot - in no particular order:

He loves wine :) Seriously, I don't know
what I would do if he didn't like a little vino!

He's so good to me. He treats me like a queen
(most of the time :)) and has such a sweet heart

His confidence (obvs)

He has a huge heart for kids and animals
(even if they are made out of towels)
But most of all because he makes me so incredibly happy
and we have the most fun when we're together -
just the two of us! Can't get much hotter than that, right?
So there you have it, Beau! A post dedicated to your HOTness. Thanks for the blog material!


Emily  – (February 6, 2009 at 2:21 PM)  

adorable post! I LOVE it:) My hubs loves him some wine too:) love a man who loves wine.. esp red!

Unknown  – (February 6, 2009 at 2:48 PM)  

LOVE this! and I love that he suggested it!! haha he's prob like, "oh wait... I was KIDDING!" haha :)

Mandy Rose  – (February 6, 2009 at 3:00 PM)  

OMG TOO FUNNY! Leave it to the hubs to come up with blog post ideas! Cute post!

Darci White  – (February 6, 2009 at 3:01 PM)  

how funny! y'all are such a cute couple. my hubby loves shout outs on my blog too and only reads it about once a month - meaning he has to read for about an hour just to get caught up!

i'd be happy to design a blog header for you if you have something in mind! obviously, i'm just an ametuer and not nearly as talented as some of these ladies who do this for a living, but i'm happy to help if you need me!

:)

Newlywed Next Door  – (February 6, 2009 at 3:21 PM)  

You guys are too cute! Liking wine is an important charastic for me too!

Rachel  – (February 6, 2009 at 4:21 PM)  

Hilarious, but really sweet!!

Lauren  – (February 6, 2009 at 6:35 PM)  

Haha I love this post - Aaron is definitely a cutie :)

Mrs. Ruby  – (February 7, 2009 at 12:11 PM)  

Awww...you BOTH are one hot couple! ;)

Lindsey  – (February 7, 2009 at 3:19 PM)  

Aww this is such a cute post!! You guys are so stinkin' adorable together!

Mrs. Nurse  – (February 8, 2009 at 7:58 PM)  

haha love the post! especially the picture with the animal towel :)

Missy  – (February 9, 2009 at 8:25 AM)  

I left you a little something on my blog!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP