Happy Birthday Momma!

Today is my wonderful mothers birthday! I love birthdays in our family. It means the whole family gets together, usually around good food and plenty of wine and we have the best time. We always try to celebrate them for as long as we can. We had her birthday dinner this weekend and it was so good! But today I wanted to do something extra special. I have decided to take off work and spend the entire day with her! It's going to be so nice to spend some quality time with each other. You have no idea how excited I am! I wish I could have been there this morning when she woke up so I could have made her breakfast and waited on her like she did for me for so many years. She is by far the most incredible, patient and caring woman I have ever been around. Not to mention the most beautiful. I hope one day that I can be half the mother and wife that she has been! She is truly amazing. We have big plans for today. We are going to meet my dad and sister for lunch and then do a little afternoon shopping. I'll leave you with a couple of my fave pics of the birthday girl!

love this picture from my wedding

me, big sis and mom

Happy Birthday momma!! I love you so much and I hope you have an amazing birthday! Can't wait to spend the day with you :)


Unknown  – (February 9, 2009 at 8:33 AM)  

whoa... she seriously just looks like a sister! what a beautiful mama!! happy birthday to her!! :)

Red and White Preppy  – (February 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM)  

Your mom is very beautiful! Hope she has a wonderful birthday, and I know it will be that much better since you're spending it with her :)

Lauren  – (February 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM)  

Have fun today and tell your Mom Happy Birthday for me!!

Unknown  – (February 9, 2009 at 9:14 AM)  

How sweet!! Momma's are the best! :)

Lucky in Love  – (February 9, 2009 at 9:15 AM)  

Oh my goodness gracious...she is gorgeous! Your whole family is! I hope you have a really great day with her today. That is SO sweet of you to spend the day with her. I'm sure she really appreciates it.

Megan  – (February 9, 2009 at 9:21 AM)  

So sweet that you took the day off to spend with your mom!
I hope you girls have a wonderful day!!!

LyndsAU  – (February 9, 2009 at 10:21 AM)  

What a sweet daughter you are :)
I hope yall have so much fun!!
Happy Birthday to your mom!!

Milltini  – (February 9, 2009 at 10:38 AM)  

That is great that you took the day off to celebrate! Happy Birthday to your Momma ;-)

Mandy Rose  – (February 9, 2009 at 10:40 AM)  

OMG your mom is HOT! How lucky are you to have those genes!!!

Kari Beth  – (February 9, 2009 at 11:28 AM)  

happy birthday to your momma! what a sweet post. and yes, your mom is a beauty. have a wonderful day :)

Lindsey  – (February 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM)  

Aww she is beautiful, happy birthday to your mom!

Chic Runner  – (February 9, 2009 at 12:56 PM)  

Those pictures are so cute! :) Happy Birthday to her! :0

Unknown  – (February 9, 2009 at 2:07 PM)  

The women in your family are gorgeous and your mom looks like she is MAYBE late 30's. Great genes!

Oh and great eyelashes in that last pic...lucky girl!!

Rachel  – (February 9, 2009 at 8:23 PM)  

Your mother is really pretty!!! Great genes =)!! Congratulations on the win at Mojito!

Sweet Simplicity  – (February 10, 2009 at 9:14 AM)  

I love that photo from your wedding. You both look beautiful!

Tara Gibson  – (February 10, 2009 at 12:38 PM)  

your mom is gorgeous! happy birthday mom!

Darci White  – (February 12, 2009 at 10:42 AM)  

you and your mom are BOTH gorgeous! hope she had a great day! :)

Laura  – (February 12, 2009 at 11:04 AM)  

Happy Birthday!

For a giggle come and stop by and enter my Valentine's Day contest.

Anonymous –   – (February 12, 2009 at 8:28 PM)  

I love b-days with mom! I try to do it up for her, afterall it is only once a year, well besides mom's day:) Y'all are soo precious. Happy B-DAY Mamma Brown Eyes!!!

Nette  – (February 14, 2009 at 10:38 AM)  

Beautiful women! I agree with Kels, she looks like your sister!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP