Oh Daisy!

A couple of things from the last few days:


I locked me and Daisy out of the house when I was letting her out in the backyard. I don't know how I did this, but I did. Our two side gates are padlocked...from the other side. Genius! And I am terrified of heights so there was no climbing the fence. How did I used to do this when I was 8?? So we waited..and waited for Beau to get home so he could let in his 2 favorite girls. Did I mention how cold it was outside?

Saturday, I woke up to Daisy barking at 3 in the morning only to find that she had completely shredded her bed and chewed into our floor molding and wall. Why she did this, I have no idea. I'm convinced she is punishing me for leaving her at home when I have to go to work.

Last night I went into our closet only to find Daisy (seems to be a theme here?) eating my unopened tube of super glue! Seriously what is wrong with this dog?? The stuff smells toxic and I can't imagine it going down smooth. Thankfully, after spending a few minutes on the phone with poison control, I was told it wasn't harmful to babies or dogs. Whew! As for her punishment, well her lips were stuck to her gums and she had dried patches of super glue all down her tongue. I doubt she'll be getting into that again!

It used to be so nice when all she would do was lay around the house and sleep. I miss those days!


One last thing - has anyone else had trouble viewing blogger through Internet Explorer? I use Firefox, but I was told that some couldn't see anything when using Explorer. Is it a problem on my end? I've been trying to fix it, but can't figure it out.


The Rest is Still Unwritten  – (February 4, 2009 at 3:41 PM)  

oh the joys of pups! I somehow got very lucky with mine! They don't chew. Have you thought about kenneling her at night? I kennel my dogs, some people say it's mean, but I'm home right now and my older dog is laying in her kennel right now. They think they have their own little penthouses. I put really comfy beds, a blanket and a rawhide bone in there, its hard to get them out!

Lauren  – (February 4, 2009 at 3:42 PM)  

Oh Daisy! I'm glad to hear she's becoming a troublemaker, it makes Bennett not look so bad! J/K!

I've had trouble reading your blog the last two days but now it seems to be working.

Mandy Rose  – (February 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM)  

Holy Cow Daisy! How did she ever get the super glue off her tongue! YIKES! So funny!

Authentically U  – (February 4, 2009 at 4:47 PM)  

That is hilarious!!!

But she IS SO ADORABLE!!!!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars  – (February 5, 2009 at 8:48 AM)  

She's so cute! Sadie has a habit of ripping up carpet or rugs when she is left alone for too along. Currently her bed is covering the bald spot, but it is so frustrating!

Emily  – (February 5, 2009 at 10:52 AM)  

ahh daisy is soo stinking cute:) dogs manage to get into everything!!!
PS-- I need that dress tooo.. ahh it is adorable! I am in love with it and it has pockets ! I love pockets:)

LyndsAU  – (February 5, 2009 at 12:24 PM)  

this had me giggling out loud!! that is hilarious!! she is so gorgeous!! and precious!

Michael Horvath  – (February 6, 2009 at 8:39 AM)  

I have seriously trained all of the dogs in my life in obedience and protection.

One of the things I heard from someone else I trained with was. "Damn dog. Why do they have to act like animals?"

Puts it in perspective. Gotta love them, you know they love you!

The Regal Pup  – (February 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM)  

Love your blog, and I'm especially in love with your labradoodle! We have a black one, and they are just the best dogs ever!

p.s. does your shed? Our's is first generation, so he has much more lab than poodle, and he sheds like a maniac! lol

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP