Changing table

So last night we went out with some friends for happy hour. I went into the bathroom after a couple of beers and noticed that they had a baby changing table in the women's bathroom. Now this typically doesn't surprise me when I go into restaurants and see them but it kind of shocked me to see one in a bar! Is this normal?? I mean, would you take your baby to a smoky bar with loud music? I dunno, maybe I'm old school :)



d.a.r.  – (February 13, 2009 at 3:54 PM)  

Um, who brings their baby to a bar??

With Love from New Orleans  – (February 13, 2009 at 4:19 PM)  

I love that line from Sweet Home Alabama... "Look at you, you have a baby... In a bar. "

So random!

Lisa  – (February 13, 2009 at 5:02 PM)  

yeah, all the time, doesn't everyone??? HAHA, ummm no and it reminds me of Sweet Home Alabama also =) That's just crazy.

Nette  – (February 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM)  

Okay, there should be a label on that changing table that reads "You might have a problem..." Help hotline listed below. lol...

Jenn  – (February 16, 2009 at 9:33 AM)  

Odd!! Who takes their baby to the bar. I am waiting to see if someone doesn't think it's odd.... Have a happy one!

Running In Stilettos  – (February 16, 2009 at 1:15 PM)  

I am so happy you found my blog too! Though I am really jealous that you live in Houston!

I always tell my husband that if he deploys again, I am moving back to Texas...and he may just have to drag me kicking and screaming out of that state when he comes home!

Anonymous –   – (February 17, 2009 at 12:05 AM)  

I actually came across Spacify.com that has a huge variety of Baby Changing Tables with really good prices.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP