Obsessing over this.....

How precious is this dress?? I'm in love! It keeps popping up on my Shop it to Me email and I think I need it. I love how the waist cinches in. And the colors are just perfect!! Now how can I convince Beau that we can fit this in the "random" part of our budget? :)

Missy  – (February 3, 2009 at 9:13 AM)  

Love the dress - you should definitely buy that!

Leila  – (February 3, 2009 at 9:14 AM)  

so cute! i'm so ready for spring so i can wear cute, fun dresses again! good luck with the convincing!

Lauren  – (February 3, 2009 at 9:14 AM)  

Sooo cute! Where is that from?? I definitely think you should convince him :)

Mandy Rose  – (February 3, 2009 at 10:32 AM)  

Dress is adorable! Who needs permission...just buy! haha!

Megan  – (February 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM)  

I definitely love that dress! Where is it from?

PreppyGirl  – (February 3, 2009 at 12:14 PM)  

What a great dress! Tell the Mr. that all us in the blog world agree that you should get it!

The Blonde Duck  – (February 3, 2009 at 4:13 PM)  

That dress is gorgeous! So perfect for spring and summer! Buy it now!!!!!

Darci White  – (February 3, 2009 at 9:19 PM)  

Seriously cute....and very flattering.

Unknown  – (February 4, 2009 at 7:16 AM)  

that is SO cute!! you should def get it. ;)
and I've just discovered Shop It To Me... WHAT A FAB IDEA! I'm obsessed with it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP