Hilarious!

My coworkers fiance and good friend sent me this hilarious card this morning! She is such a sweetie and so funny!

So, umm, yes MY birthday is tomorrow!!! Well, technically it's not tomorrow. I was born on Leap Year, February 29, 1984. Now if you recall, Feb 29th only comes around every 4 years. Some may see it as getting shafted since my real birthday isn't every year, but since I'm a glass half full kind a' girl, I like to see it as a plus! You see, I like to celebrate on the 28th to keep it in February, but also on March 1st, because it is kind of like the 29th. See??

Now, I am like a 5 year old when it comes to birthdays. Beau thinks I'm ridiculous, but I really don't care. I woke up this morning, bright and early, super excited that it is my birthday weekend! Beau was a tad annoyed! HA You can blame my parents :) for always making me feel so special and always having something exciting going on for our birthdays! I can look back on all of my birthdays and remember so many wonderful times! My mom used to be quite the cake decorator. She made us the most amazing cakes for our birthdays growing up! I wish I had pics on my computer so I could show you all! And don't get me started on all the fun festivities and crafts she would have for us to do during our sleepovers!! So yes, birthdays are a big deal. Tonight we are going to celebrate with my parents. They are cooking up some yummy steaks plenty of wine and we ordered a cake from the same lady that did the shower cake (see below post) so I can't wait to see it!! I told her what my vision for it was which might include pink, orange and leopard print :) Tomorrow night Beau is taking me to the fabulous Da Marco's restaurant. It's going to be such a romantic evening!! I will be sure to have a post up on Monday with plenty of pics!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Jenn  – (February 27, 2009 at 11:24 AM)  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have an amazing time!

Chic Runner  – (February 27, 2009 at 11:40 AM)  

ha ha ha that's a funny card, and happy early birthday and late birthday tomorrow! :)

Lindsey  – (February 27, 2009 at 11:41 AM)  

Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful bday weekend!

Tara Gibson  – (February 27, 2009 at 11:54 AM)  

such a funny card.. happy birthday weekend!! have a fabulous day!

Unknown  – (February 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM)  

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS TOO!
yay! I hope it's a GREAT weekend for you! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Milltini  – (February 27, 2009 at 12:13 PM)  

Happy birthday! hope its a great one.

LyndsAU  – (February 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM)  

Happy Early (or not) Birthday girl!! Hope your weekend is fabulous!!

Lucky in Love  – (February 27, 2009 at 12:39 PM)  

Yeah!! Happy early Birthday!! It sound like you have a fantastic weekend planned. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Newlywed Next Door  – (February 27, 2009 at 1:24 PM)  

Happy Birthday! I've never met anyone who was leap day birthday! That's so cool!

Jane  – (February 27, 2009 at 3:20 PM)  

Happy birthday!! I think its fun too that your b-day is the 29th, makes you pretty unique!!

USCEmily  – (February 27, 2009 at 3:25 PM)  

Happy birthday! I posed the exact question to my parents at dinner last night about when they thought someone with a birthday on the 29th celebrated. I'm glad to know!!
And thank you so much for your ideas for the shower! They're great- keep them coming if you think of more :-)

Nette  – (February 27, 2009 at 3:41 PM)  

That IS a funny card. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great weekend!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (February 27, 2009 at 5:08 PM)  

Happy Birthday! That is so much fun that your Mom would make it extra special for you! My mom used to be a cake decorator too and would make the most fun cakes too, I loved it! Now I started the tradition with our little one! Have a wonderful weekend!

LuLu  – (February 27, 2009 at 8:59 PM)  

Happy B'day! I have always wondered when Leap Year babies celebrate:)

Darci White  – (February 27, 2009 at 11:18 PM)  

happy birthday, girl! hope you have a great birthday WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Blonde Duck  – (February 28, 2009 at 6:46 AM)  

Popped in to say hi! Have a great weekend!

Hollie  – (February 28, 2009 at 9:00 PM)  

i hope you have a great birthday! i agree with you, make the most of it, make it last for days!!!

Emily  – (March 2, 2009 at 2:35 PM)  

Happy Happy Birthday:) I love the attitude you have about your leap year birthday! u r too cute;) hope you had a great one:)

Unknown  – (March 3, 2009 at 5:01 PM)  

That card is hysterical! Happy belated birthday :)

Danielle Moss  – (March 4, 2009 at 4:05 AM)  

Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP