Dear Beau

I had such a fantastic morning with you. It was so nice being able to get ready together. I also don't think I mentioned just how dashing you looked this morning in your starched white button up, Levis and shiny cowboy boots. I love to see my man in his boots. Can't wait for the weekend so we can spend every minute together!

(engagement pic)

Blue-Eyed Bride  – (January 30, 2009 at 10:55 AM)  

love a man in boots. and love that picture!

tootie  – (January 31, 2009 at 10:03 PM)  

Cute picture. I love the boots! :)

Missy  – (February 2, 2009 at 8:12 AM)  

Love the boots! Thanks for commenting, I love your blog!

Emily  – (February 2, 2009 at 11:25 AM)  

sooo stinking adorable... love it:)
I love that engagement pic!

Chic Runner  – (February 2, 2009 at 2:38 PM)  

this picture is too cute! And I'm glad I can still be inspiring on my days off. Have a great run tonight!

KatieSaysSo  – (February 2, 2009 at 6:13 PM)  

oh my gosh I am in love with that photo!!! It is great!!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP