Ashley Brooke = Amazing!

I was lucky enough to have the oh so fabulous Ashley Brooke design some flat cards for me!! I contacted her on Tuesday and told her what I was interested in and she sent me the proof on Wednesday and I placed my order immediately after I saw it! Talk about some amazing turn around time! I have seen her designs all over the blog world. I first noticed them on Erin's blog: Blue Eyed Bride. I about died when I saw how cute the card was with the dogs and stroller!! I knew I had to have some! Of course, I didn't need anymore stationary around my house, but Ashley's work is so much better than any regular stationary. I LOVE the way they turned out! So perfect!! And miss Daisy Mae looks pretty sweet if I do say so myself :) By the way, I totally want this outfit that she put me it....


Thank you so much Ashley!! I can't wait to work with you again! Soon, very soon :)

Ashley Brooke Designs  – (May 8, 2009 at 11:42 AM)  

Thank you Nicole, you are so sweet!

P.S. I am in LOVE with the way they turned out! xx

Emily  – (May 8, 2009 at 12:01 PM)  

Ahhh! I had her due some cards for Cate... and they are adorable! I am going to blog about them soon:)

Emily  – (May 8, 2009 at 12:02 PM)  

I meant do some cards... Ur cards are darling.. by the way! so presh! love them

Chic Runner  – (May 8, 2009 at 12:23 PM)  

Those are AMAZING! :) She is so good at what she does. :) Glad they are so cute and you are so happy with them. :)

Chic Runner  – (May 8, 2009 at 12:24 PM)  

and we just left comments at exactly the same time. Creepy. yes :)

Anonymous –   – (May 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM)  

SOOOO Adorable!!! I can't wait to have her design something for me! xx

Dollface  – (May 8, 2009 at 1:02 PM)  

those are ADORABLE!! I cant wait to order ones like that :) xxoo

The Rest is Still Unwritten  – (May 8, 2009 at 2:15 PM)  

So stinking cute! I'll have to check her out...does she do calling cards?

Megan  – (May 8, 2009 at 2:18 PM)  

So cute! I might have to order me some of those!

it is everlasting  – (May 8, 2009 at 2:18 PM)  

Adorable! You look great in print!

yours truly...  – (May 9, 2009 at 2:20 PM)  

I love her work, but these are just beyond cute!!!!! So perfect!!

Julie Q  – (May 10, 2009 at 9:12 PM)  

hi! first time stopping by your blog, and i love it! those note cards are very cute.

Kari Beth  – (May 11, 2009 at 1:13 PM)  

those are beautiful! i'll definitely have to check her out :)

Gleatie  – (May 11, 2009 at 1:34 PM)  

You have no idea how hard I am trying NOT to go to this website right now. I just ordered all our stationary for our wedding thank you notes and I made an excellent case for why we would need about 100 extra. I'm afraid my husband will drop dead if one more stationary order comes in the mail. but that might be irresistable!!

Unknown  – (May 11, 2009 at 3:52 PM)  

What adorable cards! I decided Husby and I are going to use her when we move.

Sweet Simplicity  – (May 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM)  

So cute!! Level 2--push up position for half of it??? I can barely do the 30 seconds on level one. I will never survive!!! AAAAHHH! :)

d.a.r.  – (May 12, 2009 at 10:06 AM)  

Those are soooo cute!

And yes, my dress is a Pronovias!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty  – (May 12, 2009 at 7:13 PM)  

Completely darling. I'm definitely hitting her up for my next stationary order.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP