Slow Day = Random Post

Ok, so today is a little slow at the office. The boss is out so I have been playing a little this afternoon.


I scheduled my hair appointment with Alan at my fave hair salon. I only get my hair cut 3 maybe 4 times a year. Yeah, I know. The cost wasn't the issue (or it didn't used to be the issue until I met Alan) the issue was that I liked my hair long and I only went in to get it trimmed or re-vamped. Well, about 3 months after beau and I got married (in July, I believe) I decided to chop about 7-8" off without letting him know what I was doing. Eeek! Long story short, there was an argument about him not calling me while he was on a fishing trip. He came home from his little manly outing, I woke up the next morning and took it upon myself to go to the salon and chop my hair off. I knew that would show him. Mature, I know. So 6 months later I am finally going back in for another cut. I need a new style, but I want to keep the length, ya know? The layers have grown out and my bangs are officially no longer bangs. Oh how I miss my long hair!! I thought I would show you all a little before and after. Makes me sad! Do you know how long it's going to take for my hair to get that long again??? The second pic was even taken in October, so it had already grown some since then. Oh and don't pay attention to the puffy shirt. It's a lot cuter in person :)


I found a wonderful place in our area that does spray tanning. Not the booth kind, but the person actually spraying you kind. I have done the booth thing and it never comes out right. Plus I got a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free!! Woohoo! My friend Lauren and I are hosting a couples shower for our friend Alison at my house in which I will be wearing a dress and my legs are going to need a little pick-me-up in the tanning department!! I think I will get sprayed before V-day (just in case I need to look a little more tan for any V-day celebrations :)) and use the free one before the shower.

I have also managed to completely depress myself by looking over my taxes. I am self-employed so I get hit pretty hard come April 15. This year is no different than the others, except I am filing jointly with Beau, we have a house and he has been paying in. So whatever he was going to get back vanishes into thin air based on what I owe :( Poor guy. So sad! It's also been very hard to put money aside for taxes while at the same time trying to keep your savings and fun account alive too!

Lauren  – (January 27, 2009 at 4:09 PM)  

Yay for short hair! I think you should chop some off again - I love the look on you!

Oh and you better not go spray tan - I will be so white next to you at the shower. I wonder if Ryan will let me add a spray tan to the budget....

Lindsey  – (January 27, 2009 at 5:03 PM)  

Love the short hair, too cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP