Just a little Birthday love!

I wanted to wish miss Lauren over at Life with the Rudloffs a very Happy Birthday!! Today is her 25th birthday! I can't believe we are already reaching the quarter of a century mark :) I've been good friends with Lauren for the last 5 years and we've been having a blast ever since! Love her!! If you get a chance, head on over there and wish her a Happy Birthday!

Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!!

Lisa  – (January 15, 2009 at 12:18 PM)  

ok I'm commenting yours b/c of Darci's post (Life @ the White house). You don't know me but I do read your blog, maybe not daily, but often. So I'm just saying hi! Oh and I do know Darci personally so she can tell you I am not a stalker, haha.
~Lisa

Lauren  – (January 15, 2009 at 1:17 PM)  

Thanks Nicole! It's hard to believe we're all about to be 25. I'm looking forward to our shopping trip on Saturday and then out to celebrate that night!!

Darci White  – (January 15, 2009 at 7:26 PM)  

HAHAH!

I can in fact vouch for Lisa! Very funny that I came over here to leave a comment (because you said you needed more commenters!) and saw Lisa had said hello.

She's a hoot and is cute as can be.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP