Just a little Birthday love!

I wanted to wish miss Lauren over at Life with the Rudloffs a very Happy Birthday!! Today is her 25th birthday! I can't believe we are already reaching the quarter of a century mark :) I've been good friends with Lauren for the last 5 years and we've been having a blast ever since! Love her!! If you get a chance, head on over there and wish her a Happy Birthday!

Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!!

Lil Miss K's Mommy  – (January 15, 2009 at 12:18 PM)  

ok I'm commenting yours b/c of Darci's post (Life @ the White house). You don't know me but I do read your blog, maybe not daily, but often. So I'm just saying hi! Oh and I do know Darci personally so she can tell you I am not a stalker, haha.
~Lisa

Lauren  – (January 15, 2009 at 1:17 PM)  

Thanks Nicole! It's hard to believe we're all about to be 25. I'm looking forward to our shopping trip on Saturday and then out to celebrate that night!!

Life at the White House  – (January 15, 2009 at 7:26 PM)  

HAHAH!

I can in fact vouch for Lisa! Very funny that I came over here to leave a comment (because you said you needed more commenters!) and saw Lisa had said hello.

She's a hoot and is cute as can be.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP