I can't resist!

So during my lunch break I started skimming the Pottery Barn website and decided to go to PBKids and check out some bedding for my little sis' room. I then jumped to the baby rooms, because I couldn't resist and found some of the most adorable cribs, bedding, quilts, sheet sets, rugs, lamps, mobiles....I could go on and on! Now, Beau and I are nowhere near to expanding our family, but let me tell you, we both have some strong baby fever! He will come home at night and say things like "I can't wait until we have a little girl and she runs and jumps in my arms when I get home!" I mean you should see how excited he gets when Daisy runs to him when he gets home, I can only imagine when it's our baby!! We both LOVE kids. We even have our babies names picked out :) Not sure I'm fully ready to give up my easy going schedule, date nights and...wine! It will happen one day, when the good Lords timing is right!! For now, I will continue to look and drool over the beautiful findings at PB.

Are you also noticing that everything I picked out is for a little girl??? Hmm, maybe I should start looking at the boy rooms too.

Mojito Maven  – (January 13, 2009 at 12:39 PM)  

ok even for someone who does not want kids, these pictures are adorable!!!!!!

PreppyGirl  – (January 13, 2009 at 12:47 PM)  

so cute!! PB is amazing, for all ages! I'm still in college and when I go to the PB outlet at home with my mom we always go into the baby section, just to gush over how cute everything is!

Olde Town Style Guide  – (January 13, 2009 at 12:48 PM)  

I just love shopping for baby stuff...they have the cutest things out there for kids rooms! I'm sure your little ones will have quite the stylish pad!

Christi  – (January 13, 2009 at 12:50 PM)  

yes but something about pink is so precious! love what you've selected!

Morgan  – (January 13, 2009 at 1:49 PM)  

I'm loving all the pink! (But I ended up with 3 boys!) And I especially love Pottery Barn!!

Allison  – (January 13, 2009 at 1:59 PM)  

I was just thinking today... I wonder if anyone else window shops for their future children, or is it just me? (Glad it's not just me!)

Milltini  – (January 13, 2009 at 2:06 PM)  

gosh...they start developing that PB obsession young, huh?

Sweet Simplicity  – (January 13, 2009 at 2:30 PM)  

I love to look at the baby stuff on pb! They have some cute stuff.

Globetrottingbride  – (January 13, 2009 at 3:30 PM)  

I love the PB kids stuff. I actually ordered curtain rods online (for grown up me) that were really nice and much less expensive than regular PB. Just so you know...

Petunia  – (January 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM)  

I love PB Kids! I found the cutest bedskirt for my daughter's bed there--it is like a ballerina's tutu.

Unknown  – (January 13, 2009 at 8:17 PM)  

Those pictures are adorable!!!!

Darci White  – (January 13, 2009 at 8:30 PM)  

girl stuff is just so much better! we do the exact same thing - i even already have the crib we want picked out (and the rest of the matching furniture) from PB!

those nurseries are just dreamy.

Emily  – (January 14, 2009 at 11:31 AM)  

I got the pb kids mag and those lil fairies are darling.. I think since we are women we are always drawn to the girlie stuff... not to say we wouldnt be thrilled boy or girl:) Love your blog! it is darling! Glad you found me because it made me find you! yeah:)

Mrs. Ruby  – (January 14, 2009 at 6:51 PM)  

So so cute!
Something tells me little ones may be coming sooner than you think...:)

Mandy Rose  – (January 15, 2009 at 10:40 AM)  

PBK is my favorite! Boy stuff is not as fun to look at. Trust me, when I found out I was having a boy...I was excited, but couldn't find any bedding that was near as cute as the girls stuff.

Lisa  – (January 15, 2009 at 12:19 PM)  

I was the same way. Girls stuff is just too cute!!!

Peppermint Bee  – (January 22, 2009 at 3:24 PM)  

I have been looking at PB Kids for as long as I can remember. I look forward to it in the mail. If you really don't want to have babies quite yet stay away from Serena and Lily! Oh my goodness, I need a baby just for the linens!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP