Dilemma

So my mom sent me a link today of several coats that are on sale. She wants me to pick one out for my upcoming birthday. YAY! Well I narrowed the 95 choices down to 3, but I can't go any further. I'm horrible at making decisions - especially when ordering online!! So this is where you lovely ladies come in. Now keep in mind, that even though the outfits that are shown on the models are adorable, I will mainly be wearing this with jeans, pants or a dress. But mainly jeans, I'm sure. OK, Without further adieu:


So chic and I'm loving it with the white tights and tall boots. This one is available in black and ivory


I like that this one is double breasted with blouson sleeves. This one comes in iris, red, camel or black
I like the A-line of this, but will the sleeves make it too little girly? And the only color left in this is grey or black

So what's the verdict?? And thanks for any and all help in advance!!


Lauren  – (January 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM)  

I vote #1 in black. They are all cute but I think you'll wear that one the most!

i. me. mine  – (January 28, 2009 at 3:42 PM)  

I say the first one in black. It's a classic!

Lexy  – (January 28, 2009 at 3:55 PM)  

My first pick is #1 in black.

I also really like #3

Mandy Rose  – (January 28, 2009 at 4:02 PM)  

I must admit I totally love #1. So classy!

Kate  – (January 28, 2009 at 4:26 PM)  

my vote is #3 in gray - I have a tulip sleeve coat with big fabric buttons and I LOVE IT! Its just enough feminimity w/o screaming: GIRLY!

PreppyGirl  – (January 28, 2009 at 7:54 PM)  

I like #2! I think it's the most versatile, especially if you're going to be wearing mostly jeans in with it. All three are great though!

d.a.r.  – (January 29, 2009 at 12:26 PM)  

I had to come comment and say hi! I saw you via Blue Eyed Bride and noticed we left nearly identical comments on her blog :)

I like the first one in black, so classic!

Emily  – (January 29, 2009 at 1:56 PM)  

I say the black one! I LOVE IT:) It will go with everything and anything!

The Blonde Duck  – (January 29, 2009 at 2:04 PM)  

#2 in black or red. Classic and sophisticated.

Tara Gibson  – (January 30, 2009 at 10:13 AM)  

#1 is very classic but #2 is ADORABLE! hard decision girl

Darci White  – (January 30, 2009 at 2:57 PM)  

I think you'll wear # 1 the most....very cute!

Where is it from by the way? I wore my black pea coat on Wednesday when it was freezing cold and realized that it's time for a new one (it just looks dull and faded....and I guess it should since it's 8 years old!).

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP