Sick as a dog

I've been MIA the last couple of days because I have not been feeling well at all. I think I might have caught the stomach bug that has been slowly creeping through my office! I've been home the last couple of days trying to kick this thing. I've been achy, have had a fever and haven't been able to keep any food in. Not fun. But on a lighter note (pun intended) I lost 4 pounds since this fun little stomach bug! And since last Saturday I am down 6 pounds! Woohoo!! Beau and I have been working out like crazy (5 days a week) and I hope some of the weight I've lost is from that too.

I have to brag a little about my wonderful hubby! First off, last week he brought me home a cast iron skillet just completely out of the blues! Now, since I love to cook, I thought that was so sweet. He had gone shopping during his lunch break and picked up the little beauty. I love it and have already used it a couple of times! Then, last night he made me a bath. I thought that was so sweet. He knew I was so achy and he felt bad. What a sweetie! He's also done the dishes and all the laundry! Maybe I should get sick more often :)

I hope everyone is having a great week. I am off to eat some mac n' cheese. Hopefully this will settle well since nothing else has.

Megan  – (January 22, 2009 at 12:45 PM)  

What a sweet hubby! I hope you feel better soon!

Blue-Eyed Bride  – (January 22, 2009 at 12:47 PM)  

I'm so sorry you're sick! But happy for you on the 6 pounds!

Lauren  – (January 22, 2009 at 1:22 PM)  

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling bad but I'm glad to hear the hubby is taking care of you!

Get better soon!

USCEmily  – (January 22, 2009 at 2:44 PM)  

Feel better soon! So nice that your husband has been so sweet. And congratulations on your weight loss- that's awesome!!

jlc  – (January 22, 2009 at 8:22 PM)  

Oh no feel better soon!

PS I think I'm in love with your pooch! Too cute.

Darci White  – (January 23, 2009 at 8:18 AM)  

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!! And your hubby sounds like a great guy - very sweet to take care of you!

Hopefully, you're feeling better and can enjoy the weekend!

Kari Beth  – (January 23, 2009 at 8:39 AM)  

oh poor thing! hope you get to feeling better soon...that just sounds awful! i think i need to get that bug the week before we leave for jamaica...ha :)

Anonymous –   – (January 23, 2009 at 9:04 AM)  

what a cute blog, i just found it. yeah for smaller numbers on the scale! hope you feel better.

Nicole  – (January 23, 2009 at 9:23 AM)  

What a sweetheart! Hope you are feeling better!

The Blonde Duck  – (January 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM)  

Saw you at Drew and Ashley's! I'm a fellow Texan!

5th Belle Avenue  – (January 23, 2009 at 12:43 PM)  

Thank you so much for your comment!! I adore your blog and am excited to keep up with it. I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER! Praise the Lord for amazing hubbies. :o)

The Porters  – (January 24, 2009 at 11:00 AM)  

What a fabulous blog - all the pictures are adorable! I hope you are feeling wonderful soon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP