Hot Pockets!

I have to let you all in on my recent find when walking down the frozen breakfast aisle at our Krogers. I am always trying to find something quick in the morning that isn't going to completely ruin my calories for the day. I usually just throw a Nutri-Grain waffle in the toaster and wrap it up and go. You'd be surprised how tasty those things are without syrup! Well ,I went to get my waffles, and I came across the Breakfast Hot Pockets. I looked over the box a couple of times and went ahead and threw them in my cart. And boy am I glad I did!! I am in love with these little guys! I bought the sausage, egg and cheese kind. Delish!! And bonus, they are in between a 100-150 calories for one pocket! A lot of times when I eat breakfast at 8, I start getting hungry and thinking about lunch around 10. But I stay pretty full off of this little pocket. Plus, Beau loves them too! Just thought I would share a little food facts with you all today!

Oh and I am finally going to get my NYE post off today too. Can we say a little late??? Well, I couldn't find my camera/computer connector to download my pics. I know, excuses, excuses! Better late than never, right? :) Happy Friday!!

Mandy Rose  – (January 9, 2009 at 11:33 AM)  

I do love the lean pockets for lunch! I have never tried the breakfast ones, but I definitely will now! I am ALWAYS looking for something fast and easy in the morning!

Chic Runner  – (January 9, 2009 at 12:30 PM)  

I love me some hot pockets, I'll tell you that much!!! :)

Megan  – (January 9, 2009 at 2:04 PM)  

I will have to try those, I love eating lean pockets for lunch!

Elizabeth  – (January 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM)  

We love these too! You should also try the Smart Ones breakfast sandwiches and quesadillas - some of our new favs.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP