Thank you, thank you very much!



Did you get the Elvis impersonation there??? Well, I received the Superior Scribbler Award from Holly over at In My Over Active Head. She is so sweet and I really enjoy reading her blog! She has something new everyday. If you haven't already, go check her out!

Now I wish this didn't limit me to only 5 people!! There's so many blogs that I love, but I'll try to narrow it down.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link me for giving it to you.
3. Link the originating post
here.
4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.
5. Post these rules for your recipients.

I will be passing this award onto:

*Hollie at All Things in Moddy - Hollie is the most hilarious person ever! I love, love her blog. Her little girl, Kate, is so precious and she and M to the Izza always seem to have the best time. And she has an awesome "after baby" body! So jealous!!

*Mandy at House of Rose - Mandy is an adorable momma to little P.....seriously, how do you moms do it??? They have the cutest family ever and are about to break ground on an amazing home! Go check her out!!

*Kari Beth at Living the High Life - Kari is such a sweetie and I love checking up on her blog. She and I have several "commenalities", ha! Both hubbies names are Aaron and we both have doodle dogs. Mine is a labradoodle and hers is a goldendoodle. I say we meet up for a play date someday :)

*Lindsey at Sweet Simplicity - Well being a fellow Okie, I was so excited to come across her blog! She loves Braums and the OSU Cowboys!! Gotta love that!

*Amy at Chapters - Amy is such an inspirational woman. I am addicted to reading her blog so I can see what words of wisdom she has for me each day. She just posted her letter that she wrote to Oprah! How fun is that!

and 1 more....
*Lauren at Team Rudloff - Lauren is a real life bestie! I look forward to her posts about their fun trips and Benny, a lab with a tremendous amount of energy!

Hope you all are having a fabulous Tuesday! I'm heading out of here at 5 and taking tomorrow off to go shopping with my big sis and then spend some time with the fam. I can't wait!!


Megan  – (November 25, 2008 at 3:52 PM)  

Congrats on your award! I had no idea you were also a fellow Okie!

starfish  – (November 25, 2008 at 4:03 PM)  

Cute blogs, thanks for sharing! :)

Mrs. Nurse  – (November 25, 2008 at 4:22 PM)  

Congrat's on your award! Have fun shopping!

Sweet Simplicity  – (November 25, 2008 at 4:23 PM)  

Thanks for the award! So fun! I enjoy reading your blog, too!

Lindsey  – (November 25, 2008 at 4:53 PM)  

Congrats on the award, you deserve it!

With Love from New Orleans  – (November 25, 2008 at 4:57 PM)  

Your blog is making me want to decorate right n.o.w!
I love those watches.. unforunately they cost an arm and a leg!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001D1CMWY?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&&tag=shopzilla_rev_2-20&linkCode=asn
I like this one too...what do you think?

With Love from New Orleans  – (November 25, 2008 at 8:16 PM)  

I know right...I think I very well may put it on my list!!

Mandy Rose  – (November 25, 2008 at 11:47 PM)  

What a sweet comment! Thank you soooo much! I truly appreciate it!!

Hollie  – (November 27, 2008 at 7:10 PM)  

Thank you so very much Nicole! Your words were too sweet! I will be floating on your compliments for days to come!

Congrats on receiving your award, too!

Still smilin....

Hollie  – (November 28, 2008 at 9:16 PM)  

Nicole, Sal Gal uses Photoshop Elements, either 4.0 or 5.0, but it's one of the least expensive versions of it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP