Holiday Market

T-2 hours until my momma and I go shopping at the Junior League Holiday Market! I can't wait :) And my little sis, G, is coming too!! BONUS. Plus payday was yesterday! This could be dangerous.......

Lauren  – (November 7, 2008 at 1:10 PM)  

Aww I'm jealous! We just drove by there after lunch and it looks like so much fun. I hope you find some good stuff!!

Sweet Simplicity  – (November 7, 2008 at 2:34 PM)  

That could be dangerous! Can't wait to see what all you get!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD"  – (November 7, 2008 at 3:00 PM)  

the junior league of chicago's, holiday mart will be the weekend of 11/21-11/22! i have details on my blog.

preppy little dress AKA "PLD"  – (November 7, 2008 at 3:11 PM)  

oh my, i was thinking holiday mart but it's the gazebo holiday market, ops! same different, great vendors!

Lexy  – (November 7, 2008 at 5:01 PM)  

have fun shopping!!

I just reposted my entry and it should be readable now!

Mrs. Buck  – (November 7, 2008 at 6:04 PM)  

That sounds fun! I dont think we have one of those anywhere around here, but I'll have to check. Have a great weekend!

Hollie  – (November 9, 2008 at 9:35 PM)  

uh oh, shopping with a fresh paycheck?! definitely dangerous, definitely so much fun!

Anonymous –   – (November 10, 2008 at 4:57 PM)  

ooh fun! what'd you end up with?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP