Seriously??

What on earth were they thinking when they made these hideous shoes?!? I mean, come one! Who can really walk in those things? Sheesh, I can almost feel a charlie horse coming on just looking at them! Would you ever sport some heelless shoes? Obviously Posh would. But is there really anything that this woman wouldn't wear?

Charlie  – (November 3, 2008 at 7:28 PM)  

ok honestly, how are these even aerodynamicly possible? haha

Tara Gibson  – (November 4, 2008 at 1:26 PM)  

oh my! how is that even possible.... well i could pick anyone to wear something so strange it would be her!

Mandy Rose  – (November 4, 2008 at 2:25 PM)  

I am defintely NOT digging those shoes! All I have to say is Why? haha!

LyndsAU  – (November 4, 2008 at 2:43 PM)  

yeah i saw those on people.com and I was like... whaatttt? I love fahsion forward-ness but that is just ridiculous!

Nette  – (November 4, 2008 at 4:55 PM)  

You got it right...ridiculous! Is that her Halloween costume?! I think they cut off the circulation to her brain.

Miss CJAC  – (November 4, 2008 at 9:38 PM)  

Victoria Beckham won't to be able to walk later on in life due to shoes like those she wears!! That's crazy!!

Kari Beth  – (November 8, 2008 at 10:42 PM)  

i don't get it...did someone photoshop out the heel...sick nasty!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP