Hello Lover

These little beauties arrived on my doorstep this afternoon. I thought I would share the excitement with you ladies! They were courtesy of my newest shopping addiction, RueLaLa. It's pretty much an incredible online shopping experience. They were having an amazing Gucci sale and these sunnies were at a great price! A girl can't pass up a sale, now can she? Now, these didn't actually come on the best of days as my wonderful (gritting teeth through fake smile) husband decided to sit down with me tonight and twirk our budget a bit. No big deal. I'm actually a little excited to see how much more of my paycheck I can save. Riiiigghht..... It's actually pretty sickening going over my bank statements and seeing where all my $$ has gone. Not a proud moment at all! So let me apologize to you right now, Mr. Economy, because I am no longer allowed to stimulate you :(

Hope you all are having a wonderful night! It's Thursday tomorrow. We are through the worst part of the week. It's all uphill from here!!

Kate  – (November 12, 2008 at 11:06 PM)  

oooo child! I feel you! RueLaLa, Gilt Group, and Shop It To Me! entice me daily with their oh-so-fabulous sales! how can a girl resist? i made the mistake of telling Evs tonight that I bought a (majorly on sale) new coat... oops - i was met with "is that on your budget?" commentary.

oh boys. just hush.

Lauren  – (November 13, 2008 at 4:40 AM)  

I love the new sunglasses! Sorry I introduced you to RueLaLa - it's so hard to resist! Oh how I love the budget talks - like they think we are going to change our spending ways or something :)

LyndsAU  – (November 13, 2008 at 8:42 AM)  

I love those sunglasses! FAB! And i feel you on saving. I hate it but it must be done I suppose!

Unknown  – (November 13, 2008 at 10:35 AM)  

Ok you have to be invited to that site!! My ego hurts, I am on their "waiting list". Grumble grumble. ;)

Great glasses!

Chic Runner  – (November 13, 2008 at 11:42 AM)  

Love those glasses! :) I got some marc jacobs ones that look similar. :)

Hate budgeting too.. Ugh!

Nette  – (November 13, 2008 at 12:12 PM)  

Sweet! My luck I'd buy a pair like that and sit on them in the car the very next day. Sad to say, it's happened a few times...

Mrs. Buck  – (November 13, 2008 at 12:58 PM)  

Those glasses are great! I cant pull off that type of frames, but I do totally love them!

Kari Beth  – (November 13, 2008 at 4:50 PM)  

Love them! Good luck with the budget. I dread doing our budget in 09...it always makes me cry to see all the stupid shizz I've spent my dollars on! Happy Friday tomorrow!

Mandy Rose  – (November 14, 2008 at 12:26 PM)  

Adorable sunglasses! I love RueLaLa! And like you, I am sickened to know where all of my hard earned cash goes...so I don't look. haha! Just kidding. Since my hubby and I are both in the business of retirement planning, the majority of our money goes to IRA's...but sometimes...I just wanna SHOP darn it!

amy (metz) walker  – (November 14, 2008 at 5:08 PM)  

Ha! Love this post and I totally feel you on the budget thing! Not fun...but necessary! cute glasses!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP