Friday food splurge

So, Fridays are normally my splurge days here at the office. One of us brings breakfast and/or coffee and we eat and drink away. Here is what my breakfast consisted of. Forewarning, none of this is by any means healthy:

Sticky Bun (this was delish!)


Cinnamon Dolce Latte (Superb)...non-fat so that saved me a little

And one of the coworkers just went out to get us all lunch from Raising Cane's. So incredibly fattening. Fried chicken and sweet tea (1/2 & 1/2 at least). I'll probably regret this tonight. It may be one a head straight home and jump into my sweats kind of evening :) Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday!!

Olde Town Style Guide  – (November 21, 2008 at 12:36 PM)  

Ohh how I love splurging!! As bad as it is for our body...I don't care...it feels so good to eat what I want some days!!

Last night I gave in and ordered carry out (really bad carry out) and even opened the box of ice cream..yeah...not feeling so good today!

Red and White Preppy  – (November 21, 2008 at 1:01 PM)  

YUM! That cinnamon sticky bun looks divine :) I am a fan of the Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks!

Chic Runner  – (November 21, 2008 at 1:08 PM)  

I love my splurge days too! :) My FAVORITE days of the week. That sticky bun just looks too good to be true!

Lauren  – (November 21, 2008 at 1:16 PM)  

I had a Starbucks this morning too. It's Friday - you are allowed :)

Danielle Moss  – (November 21, 2008 at 2:25 PM)  

That looks delicious. Not healthy, but worth it ;) You need to treat yourself!

Have a great weekend!

Mandy Rose  – (November 22, 2008 at 10:54 PM)  

I LOVE Friday splurge days!!! I use to just do Friday splurge, but I must admit...it's more like Friday, Saturday, Sunday splurge! OOPS!

Tara Gibson  – (December 1, 2008 at 12:34 PM)  

splurge days are what keep me sane! haha.. that cinnamon stucky bun looks HEAVENLY!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP