Happy 50th Pappa!

Today is my dad's 50th birthday! It has been such an amazing weekend celebrating it. My dad has been such a great inspiration in my life and he is the best dad a girl could ask for! He is incredibly patient......I guess he kind of had to be with all girls in the family :) I am so proud of my dad and look up to him so much. I still remember the seconds before he walked me down the aisle. I was so nervous and we had all been so emotional leading up to the day, but he held it together for me in that moment. I looked up at him before they opened the doors and said "I love you daddy." It was one of the best moments from that day.

Now onto the celebrating. My mom planned a surprise party at Americas. It's one of our favorite places to eat. She invited neighbors, friends and coworkers. He was so surprised and incredibly grateful. It was such a great night! The food was awesome and the wine kept flowing. He got some pretty fun gifts. I thought I would share some pics from the night!

Here he is with his "old geezer" glasses on! I'm sure he'll love that I posted this one!!


The inflatable walker I got for him just in case he couldn't make it out of there on his own ;)

Family picture!

My favorite girls: big sis, momma, lil sis and me

Big sis and me. Isn't she just gorgeous!! Love her!

Danielle Moss  – (November 17, 2008 at 1:16 AM)  

Looks like your dad had a great birthday! Love the inflatable walker. My mom turns 50 this January so I may need to find one for her. Can I ask where you got it?

Megan  – (November 17, 2008 at 8:54 AM)  

Such a sweet post! You have a beautiful family! My dad also comes from a family of all girls! I'm sure they love it :-)

Lindsey  – (November 17, 2008 at 8:56 AM)  

Looks like such a fun party! Love the glasses!

Unknown  – (November 17, 2008 at 3:54 PM)  

Sweet post and beautiful family!!

Unknown  – (November 17, 2008 at 3:59 PM)  

Your entire family is smokin' hot!! The inflatable walker is hilarious, I need to get that for my mom!

Olde Town Style Guide  – (November 17, 2008 at 6:06 PM)  

How fun!! Happy Birthday to your Dad!!

My Dad celebrated his 65th today! I hold these moments so close to my heart as a fellow "daddy's girl"...one day they won't be around any longer and we can look back and smile at the bond we have :)

Mandy Rose  – (November 17, 2008 at 8:29 PM)  

Oh my you have a beautiful family!! Love the inflatable walker...hilarious! I wish I would have thought of that for my ma's 50th this year!

Hollie  – (November 18, 2008 at 5:58 AM)  

the pic with the geezer glasses is too funny!

beautiful famiily! My dad is also the only male in our fam. We always tell him he's stuck in the estrogen ocean!

Anonymous –   – (November 18, 2008 at 4:36 PM)  

aww it looks like your dad is alot of fun. glad you got to have a great time!

Carol  – (November 19, 2008 at 3:27 PM)  

Heyy! I'm pretty sure the b-day party was great ! Today I'm going out to celebrate my dad's b-day in a restaurant !
coment me back if you can!

With Love from New Orleans  – (November 19, 2008 at 3:38 PM)  

Aww thank you! It is over 200 years old-- I cannot wait to post the professional photos.. I don't think my guests drunken photos are really doing the event justice!

Your dad is too cute!! That walker is just amazing.

LuLu  – (November 19, 2008 at 6:42 PM)  

Just saw your comment on A Belle and her Beau...I think I'm getting some from tiny prints as well!! And...I'm going to use a wedding pic too. They have lots of cute things...in fact my save the dates came from there:)

Charlie  – (November 20, 2008 at 7:35 AM)  

what a good looking family!! happy birthday to him :)

Mrs. Nurse  – (November 20, 2008 at 8:15 AM)  

hey girl! you added yourself to follow my blog but didn't send an address so I can add you when I go private today :( . If you want to read when I go private the email is previousmrsb@gmail.com Hope to here from you soon!!
Mrs.B

Nette  – (November 20, 2008 at 2:27 PM)  

Great looking family. And where did you get that inflatable walker?! Hilarious!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP