battered and bruised

So in the last 2 weeks of working my new job I have ran into my desk several times. In the same spot on my thigh! Now, I love my new office and the fact that I have not one, but 2 desks, but something has gotta give here! The desk is just in a bad spot. This happened last Monday and Tuesday - over a week ago now. The small top bruise was from Monday and the huge one underneath happened Tuesday. It bulged out like no other and literally brought tears to my eyes it hurt so bad! After a week I figured it would look a little better. Nah!

{taken Tuesday the 23rd} {taken Thursday the 24}
{taken last night!}

It's ridiculous how nasty this thing is! And just yesterday I ran into my desk with my other leg. This is going to look great with a bathing suit this weekend. I'm going to have to convince my family that I am not being abused - HA! Maybe a tan will help?

Jenny @ Practically Perfect...  – (July 2, 2009 at 4:46 PM)  

There's a desk like this at my work, too, and when we were on vacation in FL, all my family was like, "What the heck are you doing to your leg?!?!"

Dollface  – (July 2, 2009 at 4:59 PM)  

oh my gosh are u ok?! I hope it gets better and stop bumping into that desk!!!! xxoxooo

Lauren  – (July 2, 2009 at 5:01 PM)  

Yikes! That looks painful!! I hope it heals up soon :)

Alison  – (July 2, 2009 at 5:46 PM)  

Ouch! That looks so painful. :(

Mrs. Classic  – (July 2, 2009 at 5:59 PM)  

I am a huge bruiser I even had a sporting accident earlier this year that resulted in a black eye. There is a homeopathic med that will help though! Go to Whole Foods (or somewhere similar) and they will have little pills in a blue tube called arnica montana. You take 5 of the pills 3 times a day and it will be gone before you know it.

KAC  – (July 2, 2009 at 7:18 PM)  

Ouch! Haha I'm the same way though...I seriously bruise at anything and I'm clumsy too so it's a great combination haha

Lucky in Love  – (July 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM)  

Oh my gosh girl! That looks awful! Be careful :)

But I can't say much...I have tons of bruises and I don't even know where they come from :)

Shoshanah  – (July 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM)  

I'm always getting random bruises and can never remember where they come from. I guess you at least know why you have these bruises, not sure if that's really a high point though.

Unknown  – (July 6, 2009 at 3:07 PM)  

Oh no! You sound like me. On our flight home from Italy, I ran into one of the armrests on the airplane. The bruise was hideous and HURT. I still have a small remnant of it, over one MONTH later.

Jordan  – (July 13, 2009 at 10:32 PM)  

Oh wow! You look like me after a weekend at the lake. I always manage to bump into everything. One of my friends suggested I might be anemic because I bruise so badly. I hope it's better by now!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP