Flo-Rida

So I figured that I needed to start posting our vacation pics. I mean I have been back since Sunday! Plus it's going to take a few posts in order to show the extent of the trip. You know me and my camera never part so I have a load of pics :)
We flew into Orlando Wednesday morning, picked up my aunt and cousin, stopped for some food (and drinks) and then drove into Daytona! We were greeted by the rest of our family that had already arrived. We had a pretty low key first night. We hit up one of our favorite fried shrimp spots, Boston's, for dinner and called it a night. Oh and did I mention that we got to see the space shuttle take off from the beach?? Well, we did! It's been a while since I've been there for that but it was pretty cool. That sucker was fast though! By the time I got my zoom lens on my camera it was already going through the clouds :( You can see it in the last pic.










Now, I'm doing this in segments so make sure you check back so you can see all the pics of me in my bikini! Psshhhh, riiiight. I might have to work some magic with photoshop before I do that.

Happy Friday!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect...  – (July 24, 2009 at 4:45 PM)  

Okay, those drinks look so so yummy! And that's really cool that you got to see the space shuttle - I'm such a nerd and would've loved seeing that, ha ha!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (July 24, 2009 at 4:58 PM)  

sounds like so much fun! and how cool that you got to see the shuttle take off=) so neat that you got to spend that fun time with family! we missed Hubby's family beach trip this year, you definitely would not have wanted to see pics of me in a bathing suit, haha! i'm sure you looked gorgeous!

Alison  – (July 24, 2009 at 5:13 PM)  

Those drinks look really good!!!

The Pink Owl  – (July 24, 2009 at 6:18 PM)  

Ahhh, those drinks look amazing! I'm going to Miami next month and I can't wait! Glad you had a good time!

Brown Girl  – (July 25, 2009 at 7:56 AM)  

Yum, that looks like a wonderful time!

JennyLee  – (July 25, 2009 at 10:15 AM)  

Those drinks look amazing. Looking forward to your recaps!

Hailey HRH  – (July 27, 2009 at 11:15 AM)  

um can i have those drinks please? yes both - one for each hand!!

Brunch at Saks  – (July 27, 2009 at 8:38 PM)  

Sounds like you had such a fabulous time! And I love Bahama Breeze! I don't think we have any in Los Angeles, but my boyfriend is from Las Vegas so when we visit we always try to go at least once! :) XOXO

Unknown  – (July 28, 2009 at 3:31 PM)  

A space shuttle? That is so darn cool!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin  – (July 30, 2009 at 11:37 AM)  

I sometimes forget that my little state can be such a fun vacation spot. I'm jonesing for a tropical cocktail now!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP